Denny's and Papa John's Punk Out

So the media Pravda for Bam Bam lied in the first place. Now Axelrod lets the original statements come out.

Too funny.

I think we have to take out the media.

If their words were misconstrued, why didn't these people speak out then? Nope, these people realized that there's a cost involved with alienating a sizable part of your customer base.

And no, the media did not lie. It reported what was said. And the wingnuts on this board praised them for it.

Why are you twitching out you morons?

Eat it. When you run a business you have to take in certain considerations.

Like health care? Hey vote for Obama, get your unemployment check. But you don't care. You are getting your cheque from Obama's stash.

You are swine. I want yours. That's all you are.

I'm getting my check from my employer, for the hard work that I do. So are so many more liberals and just regular hard working people that you like to call swine.

Like health care? Hey vote for Obama, get your unemployment check. But you don't care. You are getting your cheque from Obama's stash.

I'm getting my check from my employer, for the hard work that I do. So are so many more liberals and just regular hard working people that you like to call swine.

The only swine in this conversation are those of you that feel you have the right to take what you haven't earned and dole it out to those who give you POWER.

You're a fucking LEECH, a PARASITE!

Your grandmother would be ASHAMED of you!

The only swine in this conversation are those of you that feel you have the right to take what you haven't earned and dole it out to those who give you POWER.

You're a fucking LEECH, a PARASITE!

Your grandmother would be ASHAMED of you!

My grandmother probably is ashamed of me. She's a staunch conservative like you. But why are you talking about my grandmother anyway? But I don't care what she thinks. I'm a good person and I'm happy with my political views.

And no, I'm not a leech, and not a parasite. I am happy with the job that I do, helping others in a non profit. I contribute taxes which help better this country. I can't control where all the money is spent, but then again we never could. Some of gets spent on wars, some of it gets spent on helping poor people.

I work hard and I'm fine being taxed for the money I make. I'm comfortable with it. I don't gripe about it. It's a part of living in society.

What about you?

My, my, sour grapes, ash cloth and ashes.:lol:

Maybe by 2016 we will have single payer universal health care, like every other industrial democracy. Then you can really bellyache and wail.

Oh dear! Nancy warned that we'd have to wait for it to be passed to find what was in it. Now we're finding out. The concluding paragraph is just too gullible for this world.

Letter: Employers using loopholes in ACA » Knoxville News Sentinel

When my better half told me that her boss was thinking about cutting all full-time employees to part time in order to avoid the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act insurance requirements (for full-time employees), my initial response was, "Surely the federal government wouldn't have allowed such a blatantly obvious way of getting out of the requirement." But that turned out to be false.

In fact, major names in the service/hospitality industry (e.g., Denny's, Olive Garden, Red Lobster and Longhorn Steakhouse) are already in the process of going to a part-time employee schedule for all employees. Thus, as a very possible consequence of the short-sightedness of the Affordable Care Act legislators, more people will be working two jobs to make ends meet.

Yet acquiring a second part-time job may be an impossibility for a large number of service/hospitality employees. Most part-time employees in this industry do not work full eight-hour shifts in a day. Rather, they work five to six days a week for four to six hours at a time during the busiest hours. Thus, it may not be possible for part-time workers to work more than one job, because the days they will be available to work will have been constrained by the part-time job they are trying to supplement.

The problems, however, may not end there. Because more people will be forced into part-time positions and into working multiple jobs, then less people will have the time to go to college, have benefits like vacation and sick days, and will have little time for rest, relaxation and spending time with family.

The Affordable Care Act was designed to benefit, not burden, millions of Americans without health care. It is mind-boggling that the legislators who worked on this act allowed such a loophole, and equally as mind-boggling that this issue isn't at the forefront of the news.

Prolly don't want to get audited.

Neo sense ^

The only rational explanation must be a completely irrational and unfounded one.

I wish the government would audit these people.

They find Billions to try to get Romney elected, but then plead poverty when someone asks them to provide health coverage for the people who do the actual work for them?

Forum List

Back