Denny's and Papa John's Punk Out

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
Funny that these clowns waited until after the election to clarify/retract their statements.

Papa John's CEO: My Obamacare claims were twisted - Political Eye - CBS News

Papa John's founder and CEO John Schnatter wrote Tuesday that the media had it all wrong in its reporting on his comments on how the national health care law known widely as "Obamacare" will negatively impact his business.

"Many in the media reported that I said Papa John's is going to close stores and cut jobs because of Obamacare," he wrote in the Huffington Post. "I never said that. The fact is we are going to open over hundreds of stores this year and next and increase employment by over 5,000 jobs worldwide. And, we have no plans to cut team hours as a result of the Affordable Care Act."

Denny’s Tries to Distance Itself from John Metz’s Comments | JD Journal

Denny’s franchise owner John Metz has been contacted by Denny’s chief executive John Miller to let him know of his ‘disappointment’ for statements made about Obamacare.

“We recognize his right to speak on issues, but registered our disappointment that his comments have been interpreted as the company’s position,” Miller said in an email sent to The Huffington Post.

Typical right winger actions to pussy out like bitches. I bet papa johns and denny's were taking a hell of a sales hit :lol:

Last edited:
We told you retards that it was all just a vindictive ploy.

Funny that these clowns waited until after the election to clarify/retract their statements.

Papa John's founder and CEO John Schnatter wrote Tuesday that the media had it all wrong in its reporting on his comments on how the national health care law known widely as "Obamacare" will negatively impact his business.

"Many in the media reported that I said Papa John's is going to close stores and cut jobs because of Obamacare," he wrote in the Huffington Post. "I never said that. The fact is we are going to open over hundreds of stores this year and next and increase employment by over 5,000 jobs worldwide. And, we have no plans to cut team hours as a result of the Affordable Care Act."

Denny’s franchise owner John Metz has been contacted by Denny’s chief executive John Miller to let him know of his ‘disappointment’ for statements made about Obamacare.

“We recognize his right to speak on issues, but registered our disappointment that his comments have been interpreted as the company’s position,” Miller said in an email sent to The Huffington Post.
It's not really all that different than Obama saying he will have more flexibility after the election is it?

Why are you twitching out you morons?

Eat it. When you run a business you have to take in certain considerations.

Like health care? Hey vote for Obama, get your unemployment check. But you don't care. You are getting your cheque from Obama's stash.

You are swine. I want yours. That's all you are.

HAHA!! Fucking greedy bastards. Yep...they realize their childish antics are gonna cost them big numbers of customers, and now they back off.

So the media lied in the first place?

So the media Pravda for Bam Bam lied in the first place. Now Axelrod lets the original statements come out.

Too funny.

I think we have to take out the media.

Forum List

Back