Dennis Rodman doesn't wall ALL the credit ...

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Maybe he will split it with David Dennison.

North Korea
Dennis Rodman doesn't want to take all the credit for bringing North Korea to the negotiating table
http://theweek.com/speedreads/77045...credit-bringing-north-korea-negotiating-table
11:12 a.m. ET

Laura Cavanaugh/Getty Images

Former NBA star Dennis Rodman likes to visit North Korea. He has traveled there five times in the past five years, most recently in the summer of 2017 to attend the birthday party of his "friend for life," North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Rodman's present for the birthday boy was a copy of President Trump's best-known book, The Art of the Deal, and now that Pyongyang is making historic offers at the negotiating table, Rodman is ready for some recognition.

"I think [Kim] didn't realize who Donald Trump was at that time," Rodman mused in a video interview published by TMZ on Sunday, "until, I guess, he started to read the book and started understanding." Rodman insisted he doesn't "want to take all the credit," to "sit here and say, 'I did this. I did that'" — but he clearly wouldn't be mad if he were to go down in history as the man who brought peace to North Korea.

Maybe he will split it with David Dennison.

North Korea
Dennis Rodman doesn't want to take all the credit for bringing North Korea to the negotiating table
11:12 a.m. ET

Laura Cavanaugh/Getty Images

Former NBA star Dennis Rodman likes to visit North Korea. He has traveled there five times in the past five years, most recently in the summer of 2017 to attend the birthday party of his "friend for life," North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Rodman's present for the birthday boy was a copy of President Trump's best-known book, The Art of the Deal, and now that Pyongyang is making historic offers at the negotiating table, Rodman is ready for some recognition.

"I think [Kim] didn't realize who Donald Trump was at that time," Rodman mused in a video interview published by TMZ on Sunday, "until, I guess, he started to read the book and started understanding." Rodman insisted he doesn't "want to take all the credit," to "sit here and say, 'I did this. I did that'" — but he clearly wouldn't be mad if he were to go down in history as the man who brought peace to North Korea.
The President isn't going to like this.

Forum List

Back