Dennis Prager's "Exodus"

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
As many may already know, Dennis Prager wrote a book called "Exodus". In his book Dennis makes the observation that the Biblical God made nature, thus God is not natural. This led to the end of the universal human belief in nature gods (such as rain gods). And sure enough, as belief in the Bible declines, nature worship seems to be returning.

Now this is not to say that the "rain gods" have been recreated, but it does mean that the worship of nature, above all else, has returned as we see it has on the Left and their environmental movements.

These beliefs have become so extreme that some believe that a mass extinction of humans would be a good thing, if not a necessary thing.

These beliefs have become so extreme that some believe that a mass extinction of humans would be a good thing, if not a necessary thing.

I hope this concept catches on with the libs....just find a nice tall bridge and throw yourselves off for the betterment of nature.....you sane folks like myself that believe we are part of nature can stay....

I hope this concept catches on with the libs....just find a nice tall bridge and throw yourselves off for the betterment of nature.....you sane folks like myself that believe we are part of nature can stay....

You and I know that is not how it works.

People who are miserable must first make others miserable so that they want to die as well.

That way they don't feel like such a freak

As many may already know, Dennis Prager wrote a book called "Exodus". In his book Dennis makes the observation that the Biblical God made nature, thus God is not natural. This led to the end of the universal human belief in nature gods (such as rain gods). And sure enough, as belief in the Bible declines, nature worship seems to be returning.

Now this is not to say that the "rain gods" have been recreated, but it does mean that the worship of nature, above all else, has returned as we see it has on the Left and their environmental movements.

Just goes to prove that we were created to worship something. It's hardwired into us. The only choice we have in the matter is what we choose to worship.

- the Biblical God made nature, thus God is not natural.

that would only make sense to those so foolish as to believe the desert religions to begin with ...

- as belief in the Bible declines, nature worship seems to be returning.

the Triumph of Good vs Evil may have the possibility for a successful conclusion afterall.

Forum List

Back