Dennis Miller

he used to be funny.

ah well...

Only libs can be politically funny, huh? :D

no. it's conceivable he *could* be funny... he just isn't anymore. :D

best lines miller ever had were:

"i hate term limits... it's like saying 'stop me before i vote again'."

and

"have you ever noticed that people don't turn their lives over to G-d until they've fucked them up so badly that there's nothing else they can do with them".

Fluke is an easy target especially because of the Time cover.

Surely somebody somewhere did something more noteworthy and influential. Was fluke the impetus of a national dialogue which turned off moderate repubs thus swaying the vote to Obama?

These are funny quips, but i am with Jillian as Dennis Miller ages the humor decays.

he used to be funny.

ah well...

Only libs can be politically funny, huh? :D

no. it's conceivable he *could* be funny... he just isn't anymore. :D

best lines miller ever had were:

"i hate term limits... it's like saying 'stop me before i vote again'."

and

"have you ever noticed that people don't turn their lives over to G-d until they've fucked them up so badly that there's nothing else they can do with them".

He said Al Gore's personalized license plate was a random series of numbers and letters. Kind of funny.

His take on Quadhifi, ironically, was that we should have taken him out. I'm sure it's different now. Whatever Obama did will be viewed as a mistake by even those who agreed with the move.

I saw the show too. Was going to start a thread on how I noticed lately how Bill O'Reilly is really losing it along with Dennis Miller. Very noticable since Obama won. Especially Miller. He appears to be very near the edge of a complete meltdown. I noticed it a few days before the election, Miller was ranting and raving about the possible re-election of Obama. It's like he sensed it.

Bill O'Reilly looked very worn out and ragged on his show today... lost his cool twice with his guests. They walked all over him.

Yeah if only he had called her a cun't whore, or a bitch as a comedian I will not bother to name likes to call conservative women that's where the funny acceptable humor is.

Oh, you're talking Sarah Palin now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back