Dennis Miller on Obama

All Miller is saying is, no one's getting elected by hanging on Obama's coattails. Obama can no longer be assured that his choice will be elected just because he campaigned for them. I think Miller makes a lot of sense. I sometimes listen to his radio show. He is a comedian, but I like his opinions.
I'll bet you and any con love his humor.

I find it interesting that Bush was the butt of constant comedic attention before he was even President and it never let up. Obama not so much..

All Miller is saying is, no one's getting elected by hanging on Obama's coattails. Obama can no longer be assured that his choice will be elected just because he campaigned for them. I think Miller makes a lot of sense. I sometimes listen to his radio show. He is a comedian, but I like his opinions.
I'll bet you and any con love his humor.

I find it interesting that Bush was the butt of constant comedic attention before he was even President and it never let up. Obama not so much..

His time is coming. I'll bet John Stewart will soon be on his case.

Oh come Lump, "W" brought most of it on himself, his mastery of the English language left a lot to make fun of LOL

Oh come Lump, "W" brought most of it on himself, his mastery of the English language left a lot to make fun of LOL

That is mostly true but Obama and Biden mess up and it remains untouched by the laugh masters..

I listened to his radio show the other night and i was surprised how good it was. He clearly has a talent for the radio thing.

That is mostly true but Obama and Biden mess up and it remains untouched by the laugh masters..
OMG, when has Obama ever sounded as stupid as Bush Jr.?

Every time his Tele-prompter breaks down or he has to wing it with hard ball questions, the guy turns into a bumbling idiot.

Of course, I realize you don't get to see that on your Obama managed networks and can understand your lack of exposure. I forgive you...:lol:

Forum List

Back