Dennis Miller on Obama

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
When discussing yesterdays election with Bill O'Reilly on Fox News.

Dennis Miller's comment was that, "The election proved that, Barrack Obama has the coattails of a naked midget".

So, long for Obama's star quality, it's faded to a punch line...

Dennis who? Since "W's first term where the hell has he been and what has he been doing?

because Dennis Miller has been a fan of the dems the whole time. :lol:

I guess up until 9/11 he was a Democrat but then he switched to Republican over time because of the Democrats undermining of national security.

Last edited:
ok lump, you pulled the 911 card, why didn't "w" read his old man's book, even dickless cheney said it would be a mistake to invade Iraq, which it was

ah poor Dennis another GOP drunk that wishes he could have pulled off a the "Cry Baby Beck thing, what do ya think

Ah yes...:lol:... kill the messanger....

Note to self..... Democrats a little touchy.. lack good humor...:eusa_eh:

No Lump, Dennis is about as relevant today as a fly on shit, he had his 15 minutes and they are long gone, he went down the drain when he hitched his dreams with the moron " Baby Bush"

No Lump, Dennis is about as relevant today as a fly on shit, he had his 15 minutes and they are long gone, he went down the drain when he hitched his dreams with the moron " Baby Bush"

Interesting, the intensity your displaying over a joke.. your not a naked midget are you..:confused:

All Miller is saying is, no one's getting elected by hanging on Obama's coattails. Obama can no longer be assured that his choice will be elected just because he campaigned for them. I think Miller makes a lot of sense. I sometimes listen to his radio show. He is a comedian, but I like his opinions.

All Miller is saying is, no one's getting elected by hanging on Obama's coattails. Obama can no longer be assured that his choice will be elected just because he campaigned for them. I think Miller makes a lot of sense. I sometimes listen to his radio show. He is a comedian, but I like his opinions.
I'll bet you and any con love his humor.

Forum List

Back