Dennis Miller: Feminists Hate Sarah Palin Because She and Todd Have Great Sex

One of the benefits of aging is maturity and wisdom. If I want to shave my legs, wear dresses and make up, I am free to do so. If the next day, I don't want to shave and would rather kick around in grungy old clothes I am free to do so.

Feminism is about choices. We are all free to choose our style. If some women are political purists and want to take that choice into the arena of clothing and fashion it doesn't bother me in the least.

Women dress to please and express ourselves.

People do all kinds of things to express their values. For a spell, some of my young Buddhist friends valued being 'frenchy'. That meant that they made a statement by not using deodorant or shaving. I could have argued with them about that practice ignored the Buddhist value of being kind to other sentient beings, lol.

We've had the rastafarian look alot around here with some of our young adults. They do it for a spell and then they get bored.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF are you talking about? Just because you giggled over some stereotypes fat ass rush limbaugh and sean hannity think are funny, doesn't make it true.

I can't speak for women, but I be most of the educated, enlightened and hot women on this board consider themselves feminists in one way or another. I'd bet a months salary that Angelina Jolie considers herself a feminist of sorts.

By and large, most feminists are bi and large.

By and large, most feminists are bi and large.

Do you have evidence of this?

and again, unshaven non-deoderant wearing hippies?

MrYukSticker.jpg

Forum List

Back