Dennis Miller: Feminists Hate Sarah Palin Because She and Todd Have Great Sex

Go spend the next 4 hours on google looking for the worst picture of her and report back to us. :lol:

.008 seconds on google, dude. You've fallen for an airbrushed image. Much like yourself, old people just don't retain the physical beauty they had almost 30 fucking years ago.
heather_locklear_so_old.jpg

Heather Locklear With No Makeup - Awful Plastic Surgery, trout pout, ugly breast implants

:thup:

You going to have to fastforward to 1:40 minute mark.
Homo homini lupus. Man is a wolf to man or in this case woman is a wolf to woman.

Dennis Miller's my man. Has some interesting thoughts about Obama.

Pat Dollard | Young Americans | Blog Archive Dennis Miller: Feminists Hate Sarah Palin Because She And Todd Have Great Sex

Leave it to a republican to believe women who chose not to support palin, did so for jealous sexual reasons....:cuckoo:

what a demeaning, male chauvinistic, butt hole.....he can kiss my grits!

care

Last edited:
What a load of feces this thread is.

The best looking people are conservatives?

That's funniest fucking thing I've heard in years.

You people are grasping at straws.

Bitter much, boys?

What a load of feces this thread is.

The best looking people are conservatives?

That's funniest fucking thing I've heard in years.

You people are grasping at straws.

Bitter much, boys?

obama_girl.jpg

ShesGotACrushonObama.JPG

amber_lee.jpg

That's not her.

Face facts boy. We conservatives age better than you Liberals. All the lies that you need to keep track of, together with the impending doom of hell creates a lot of stress.

and what makes you such the locklear expert? Where is YOUR evidence that this is not her pic and that she looks like a fucking 80s supermodel well into her fucking 50s?

:lol:

No, dude, all the fat white bald men pretty much remove you from any list of better looking people. And, for real.. just because you think an airbrushed image of cindy mccain types are real doesn't mean that they are.

Most people would agree that celebs are better-looking than the average person. But few realize how much makeup it takes to make stars appear as flawless as they do in films and magazines. These pictures show some of our favorite celebs (like Heather Locklear, pictured) sans maquillage. Some look great, while others definitely need a little extra help. Check out the photos

hl.jpg

Stars Without Makeup - Celebrity Portal - Zimbio

:lol:

:thup:

Most people would agree that celebs are better-looking than the average person. But few realize how much makeup it takes to make stars appear as flawless as they do in films and magazines. These pictures show some of our favorite celebs (like Heather Locklear, pictured) sans maquillage. Some look great, while others definitely need a little extra help. Check out the photos

....:
Wow your source is "The Improper, serving Manhattan, Long Island and Westchester". :lol:

Now get that picture of your ugly sister off the page!

Last edited:
The trouble is that they're not. The feminist movement lost a lot of credibility when they decided not to go against Bill Clinton even when the rumors were proved true. They still supported him!

Dennis Miller has been around for decades and there's a reason why. He speaks the truth. To liberals, he's fingernails on the blackboard...

Why are we talking about Dennis Miller? Is this an upcoming episode for I love the 80's?

Wow your source is "The Improper, serving Manhattan, Long Island and Westchester". :lol:

Now get that picture of your ugly sister off the page!

Dude, face it. You are wrong. One of many times, dude.

:cool:

Last edited:
Women who self-identify as a feminist, above any other label that they might wear (attorney, professional, mother, sex goddess), generally buy into group taboos towards attire and grooming that would make them more attractive.

I am a woman, and a feminist, but being a feminist is not the sum total of my being. I relate far more to those aspects of myself that are professional, sexual, and maternal than I do that which is focused upon (in this generation) almost inexistent inequities between women and men.

I have an interest in BEING attractive, both to myself, and to the man I date (and other people, for that matter). Many hardline feminists reject the idea that women should be feminine AND a feminist. I don't. I will be laying tile in my house on Saturday and Sunday, and will probably be covered with grout/mortar, but on Monday, I will be doing training in front of a group, and will do my best to appear both feminine and professional.

I reject the idea that being feminine and caring about my appearance is buying into male objectification and is anti-feminist. But, in my experience, women who do buy into those ideas are generally butt-ugly.

I enjoy being sexy and/or attractive, and the idea of some militant feminists that women should reject this because it is a form of male patriarchy is simply something I will never do.
footer0oy.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know any woman who identifies as a feminist first before anything else. Some peoples concepts of feminism are dated. Such as the ridiculous idea that feminists don't want to be percieved of as sexually attractive.

In the beginning of the feminist movement all kinds of patterns were initially rejected. It was a time of experimenting. It was fun. Women had to find the limits and it got downright silly. n Who needs to burn bras, for example?

Either wear 'em or suffer the consequences of graviity as you age. Whether you wear a bra or not breasts change as we get older.

I like the freedom to play at gender bending depending on my mood.

First and foremost I was to be free to be myself and I want all women and men to have the same freedom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some peoples concepts of feminism are dated. Such as the ridiculous idea that feminists don't want to be percieved of as sexually attractive.

This is a common idea. You should get out more and expose yourself to more writing on the subject. There are MANY feminists who make the claim that being sexually attractive to men is anti-feminist.

Here's a good article about a woman who is swimming counter to that tide...

Feminism has suffered because of its views on beauty and fashion, author says

Feminism needs to end its long obsession with the politics of personal appearance, and get past its dim view of beauty, says author Linda Scott, who describes herself as a feminist.

This is no longer a common idea kitty. It is a dated idea. It is passe'.

Forum List

Back