Dennis Miller: Feminists Hate Sarah Palin Because She and Todd Have Great Sex

it seemed like an effort to pander to us as if we'd vote for ANY woman and it didn't matter which one.

If it wasn't an effort you sure were damned and determined to turn it into one. Fortunately the "inexperienced hick " club was all you needed.
There was no woman alive that would have changed your mind unless the happened to have been on the Democratic ticket.
I can't wait until two women run against each other for the top spot.

Originally Posted by Red Dawn

Most feminists are hot.

Those big, ugly, sweaty, unshaven Dykes in their overalls and No makeup are Hot???:eek:

WTF are you talking about? Just because you giggled over some stereotypes fat ass rush limbaugh and sean hannity think are funny, doesn't make it true.

I can't speak for women, but I be most of the educated, enlightened and hot women on this board consider themselves feminists in one way or another. I'd bet a months salary that Angelina Jolie considers herself a feminist of sorts.

Dennis Miller has been around for decades and there's a reason why. He speaks the truth. To liberals, he's fingernails on the blackboard...

Are you saying that great sex is a conservative thing? Really????

Last edited:
Why is this nasty bashing of women not in the flame zone?

Following the logic, I guess Republican men are jealous of Joe Biden because he enjoys sex with his wife.

Why is this nasty bashing of women not in the flame zone?

Following the logic, I guess Republican men are jealous of Joe Biden because he enjoys sex with his wife.

You don't get it Rav

deep down the wingnuts won't want women in politics, they might get a bit hot under the belt with domina types like la Coulter but they prefer the little lady to be on the side doing the gawking at master on the big stage.

You don't get it Rav

deep down the wingnuts won't want women in politics, they might get a bit hot under the belt with domina types like la Coulter but they prefer the little lady to be on the side doing the gawking at master on the big stage.

Utter and complete nonsense.

For the feminists who do nothing but complain about their lot in life and are not happy in their own skin, there is NO way they enjoy themselves or feel satisfied in the sack. That, my friends, is an indisputable fact. :D

You don't get it Rav

Coulter is on record saying that she wished women didn't have the right to vote.

You're right. Con women, broadly speaking, are either conciously or subconciously submissve to men and have a sort of a stockholm syndrome about gender equality.

Forum List

Back