Dennis Miller: Feminists Hate Sarah Palin Because She and Todd Have Great Sex

yea, but that picture you posted sure as fuck isn't of her at age 50.

yea, but that picture you posted sure as fuck isn't of her at age 50.

This is probably more your speed:

team-america-michael-moore.jpg

Liberal men or women just don't age well. There's some older GOP gals here though:

6224d1225393489-which-party-has-hotter-women-rep-women-small.bmp

Hasselback is a hottie.

Don't know Harmon but she looks pretty good.

Meghan McCain is fat ... and stupid.

Cindy McCain looks like an alien.

Bo Derek is like 60 years old.

Laura Ingram has a man voice, probably a penis too.

I'm convinced Debbie Schussel is a tranny.

After 5 kids, I'd be willing to bet Sarah Palin's pussy is no longer recognizable as anything other than a roast beef sandwich.

I almost run over 5 or 6 Asians better looking than Malkin driving through Chinatown on my way to work every night. She's average.

Condi ... gay.

Kathleen Parker ... average.

Heather Locklear is fuckin' hot.

Ann Coulter ... lol ... too easy.

Jane Skinner ... again ... pretty average.

So basically Hasselback and Locklear is all you got ...

I mean really, when you have to tout Mann Coulter as one of your hot women you gotta know the rest of the list is suspect at best.

Dennis Miller is a poor Bill Maher wanna be.

Why do many of the right wing women pundits looks anorexic, mean and just unhappy with life? Coulter, Ingalls, Dr. Laura, The Wicked Witch of the Right?:eusa_whistle:

I bet Hellen Thomas could kick Glocks ass all around the block.:lol:

If Palin was having such great sex, why is she cheating with Todd's business partner?

Two of my favorites:

harris.jpg

michele.jpg

ann.jpg

You count just like Biden...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bq-eeWow_WU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bq-eeWow_WU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

You count just like Biden...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bq-eeWow_WU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bq-eeWow_WU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Zing! :lol:

Too bad. I haven't met a raging feminist in a long time. Did women find the Palin pick insulting?

The impression I had was that it all depended on Palin's politics. If you were a McCain fan--then you found reasons to back Palin--soccer mom--flannel shirt--moose hunter--pretty etc.

If you were an Obama fan, you were more interested in her political deficiti--lack of knowledge and experience--religious extremism--abuse of power.

The truth is no VP pick would have pushed McCain over the top. Voteres saw him as more of the failed Bushco.

LOL! Sorry. I'm not big on rage. ;)

FWIW, all of the women I know, whether republican or democrat found Palin insulting. She played as not ready for prime time. Had someone who was up to the job been chosen, say an Olympia Snow or Kaye Baily Hutchinson, the dems would have said, well, we don't agree with her, but she's certainly ready for the top spot. Palin seemed out of her league and, to someone like me who was a Hillary supporter, it seemed like an effort to pander to us as if we'd vote for ANY woman and it didn't matter which one.

To my mind, the only people who didn't find her awful were the religious right.

Personally, I don't think the president should be joe six-pack. Luckily, the country didn't either. Now we have to hope he can clean up the mess he's been left.

Why is this thread in politics? It should be in category all its own, say irrelevant nonsense from the wingnuts. Dennis Miller tries too hard to sound clever, he and Billy are a good pair, when he was doing football his wordplay made him sound the idiot he has become.

I rarely rage. If anyone were truly interested in discussing why women found the palin pick insulting, then it's worth a chat. Otherwise, it's just the rightwingers raging at the moon.

You have no credibility where women's issues are concerned now. Put to the test, you slung the same old tired sexist trash you feminists "supposidly" hate. So save you bullshit,you can't pick and choose which women can be discriminated against, just because you don't like them.

Forum List

Back