Dennis Kucinich for President

She is saying groom him for 2012! LOL, do you realize the D's have the emcumbent President?

I'm not sure she knows how idoitic her suggestion that Obama will not represent the D's in 2012 really is! :eusa_whistle:

she doesn't like the president.

Neither do I, but suggesting the incumbent President won't be the representative (especially when Dumbo wasn't even a top 3 in any of the primaries, yet he has been around forever!) isn't even really worth discussing. Similar to asking a Congressional Candidate questions about the Civil Rights Act :lol:!

Rep. Dennis Kucinich represents my district, and I have come to really admire him. He's currently running for re-election to the House and I support him. I challenge anyone here to say they like and admire their representative more'n I do mine.

I think he'd make a terrific President in 2012. Please look him over and tell me what you think of the idea.

Congressman Dennis Kucinich

338ecbd1-bb2c-4283-a5b3-f5e1ac5ef425.jpg

I didn't agree with a lot of his positions in the 2008 primaries so I say bad choice....plus he has too much alien baggage to be taken serious.

Aliens? As in UFOs?

OpEdNews - Article: Dennis Kucinich, Bill Richardson & UFOs: The 'other' Alien Question in the 2008 Presidential Election

O for Fuck's sake, LOL. No wonder PixieStix can't stand him. Eeeewwwww.

Nevermind!

Okay, who's got someone else to suggest?

Maddie, you need to research better

I didn't agree with a lot of his positions in the 2008 primaries so I say bad choice....plus he has too much alien baggage to be taken serious.

Aliens? As in UFOs?

OpEdNews - Article: Dennis Kucinich, Bill Richardson & UFOs: The 'other' Alien Question in the 2008 Presidential Election

Nevermind!

It's amazing that someone who says they live in Cleveland and is a 'news hawk' had no idea.

Aliens? As in UFOs?

Nevermind!

It's amazing that someone who says they live in Cleveland and is a 'news hawk' had no idea.

Let's just call her "Cruiser"....from the movie "Stripes".

She is saying groom him for 2012! LOL, do you realize the D's have the incumbent President?

I'm not sure she knows how idoitic her suggestion that Obama will not represent the D's in 2012 really is! :eusa_whistle:

she might be hoping he doesn't run again.

and no reason to be that harsh with her... she's entitled and there were enough people who supported kucinich to keep him going for a little while...

about the same as who supported ron paul, i'd wager.

She is saying groom him for 2012! LOL, do you realize the D's have the incumbent President?

she might be hoping he doesn't run again.

and no reason to be that harsh with her... she's entitled and there were enough people who supported kucinich to keep him going for a little while...

about the same as who supported ron paul, i'd wager.
True, Ron Paul might be 100 years old, so some of his craziness is explained. However, the Republicans aren't the incumbents, so mentioning people to run in the primaries in 2012 makes sense.

Note: If the economy keeps turning as it appears to be doing, Obama might not only win, he could win by a landslide!

FYI: Being hard on a Mad Mad world is just so much fun! :lol:

Well now I do feel a tad stupid for making over a pol with this much baggage, but in fairness, who would have guessed? LOL! Aliens AND Chavez? C'mon, you have to admit, the odds are against anyone in Congress whose views I'd support having this whacky a background.

Let's do this in a more orderly fashion. Anyone like their Governor or Senator? Mine's a Democrat named Ted Strickland. I'd say he's okay but he's been a bit tainted by the corruption scandals, and so is a little fishy-smelling. I'm none too excited about him.

FOXNews.com - Aborted tobacco sting at Ohio governor's home produces enduring political fallout

It doesn't matter to me what party a pol belongs to, as long as they are socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

The last time he ran for president, he made a complete fool of himself, but in the end, he did get the girl :eusa_eh:

USATODAY.com - After seeking wife and White House, Kucinich gets the girl

Kucinich had told New Hampshire audiences during the campaign that he was seeking a mate. Women then vied for a date with him during a contest arranged by a New Hampshire political Web site, but nothing romantic evolved from Kucinich's breakfast date with the winner.

I always thought the "winner/loser" was Elizabeth :eusa_eh:

Dennis Kucinich is a smart guy and it's always good for voices like his to be heard. But same as I wouldn't vote for someone who thinks the answer to everything is to 'bomb, bomb, bomb iran', I wouldn't vote for someone who thinks nothing is ever worth fighting and dying for.

My rep rocks, btw.

Who's your Representative Jillian?

We need to find and support talent in the lower ranks and get some future Presidental candidates groomed. This country deserves better candidates than it's been getting. We will never have the effect we want if we wait till after the Presidential primaries; it'll be grass roots activism that changes things.

I didn't know Kucinich supporting a US War on Iran, Jillian. Are you sure? He seems very knowledgable about the Middle East to me...I don't see him calling for US aggression against Iran.

Dennis Kucinich: Iran Had a Democracy, We Helped Destroy It (speech)

I agree that we need to get candidates groomed for higher office. That's why we start with local politics. Get involved than and make sure the candidates are qualified and filter them before they reach the national stage.

I always liked Mayor Ralph Perk better than Kucinich. Sure more folks recall the Cuyahoga River catching fire but for me it is still hard to top Mayor Perk setting his own hair on fire while cutting a ribbon with a welder's torch during an opening ceremony.

church+4.jpg

You want me to vote for a nanny stater who thinks Michelle Obama is right in her crusade?

Childhood obesity in America is a serious matter and deserves some attention. I am willing to at least consider HR 4310, which funds anti-obesity programs with tax revenues developed by the elimination of tax breaks for companies that advertise unhealthy food to children.

However, I am not willing to vote a UFO true-believer into the White House. I remain admonished but in fairness to myself, OTHER Ohioans put Kucinich in the House, not me. How could I be expected to suspect he was "this unusual"?

Dennis Kucinich is a smart guy and it's always good for voices like his to be heard. But same as I wouldn't vote for someone who thinks the answer to everything is to 'bomb, bomb, bomb iran', I wouldn't vote for someone who thinks nothing is ever worth fighting and dying for.

My rep rocks, btw.

Who's your Representative Jillian?

We need to find and support talent in the lower ranks and get some future Presidental candidates groomed. This country deserves better candidates than it's been getting. We will never have the effect we want if we wait till after the Presidential primaries; it'll be grass roots activism that changes things.

I didn't know Kucinich supporting a US War on Iran, Jillian. Are you sure? He seems very knowledgable about the Middle East to me...I don't see him calling for US aggression against Iran.

Dennis Kucinich: Iran Had a Democracy, We Helped Destroy It (speech)

I agree that we need to get candidates groomed for higher office. That's why we start with local politics. Get involved than and make sure the candidates are qualified and filter them before they reach the national stage.

I have, Avatar. I've done some statewide races as well as a few local ones, but they were all judicial candidates. As I glance around Cuyahoga County, I see PLENTY of pols lined up for arrest and conviction -- but no one worthy of elevation to the national scene.

Like many big Northern cities, Cleveland is riddled with local government corruption. Besides, I don't think a local pol is viable as a Presidential candidate; I think they have to already be a governor or a member of Congress. Apart from Kucinich, I don't really like any of mine.

Rep. Dennis Kucinich represents my district, and I have come to really admire him. He's currently running for re-election to the House and I support him. I challenge anyone here to say they like and admire their representative more'n I do mine.

I think he'd make a terrific President in 2012. Please look him over and tell me what you think of the idea.

trust me sweetie....................................

Nobody cares!!!lol::lol::lol::lol:

Might as well be standing naked in the middle of Siberia yelling, "Fire!!!"

Kucinich represents the political views of about 5% of the 21%ers in this country............what?.............mabye like 492 people!!!

Last edited:
Kucinich opposes the War In Afganistan. So do I. Why continue getting US soldiers killed in an offensive we have not got the intestinal fortitude to win?

Kucinich opposes privatization of the US Postal Service. So do I.

He opposes the exploitation of the Planet for fossil fuels, including some types of coal mining in Ohio. So do I.

He opposes criminalizing abortion. So do I

Do I need to go on? He ain't perfect and obviously, he ain't Presidential material...but I happen to like his performance as my representative and will work to return him to Congress in November.

Obviously these views are shared by more than a negligible part of the population or he'd never have been elected to begin with -- and why is it that only majority views are "legitimate" in your estimation anyway, skookerasbil?

I admired him a LOT MORE before he signed onto the Obama HC plan, let me tell ya'.

Kucinich opposes the War In Afganistan. So do I. Why continue getting US soldiers killed in an offensive we have not got the intestinal fortitude to win?

Kucinich opposes privatization of the US Postal Service. So do I.

He opposes the exploitation of the Planet for fossil fuels, including some types of coal mining in Ohio. So do I.

He opposes criminalizing abortion. So do I

Do I need to go on? He ain't perfect and obviously, he ain't Presidential material...but I happen to like his performance as my representative and will work to return him to Congress in November.

Obviously these views are shared by more than a negligible part of the population or he'd never have been elected to begin with -- and why is it that only majority views are "legitimate" in your estimation anyway, skookerasbil?

Im just saying.........he hails from one of the most liberal disctricts in Congress. He couldnt get elected in at least 90% of congressional districts.

All you have to look at is the bills he tried to bring to the floor between 2006 and 2008 for impeachment. EVERY time, there was an immediate 600,000 signatures backing it but not a single one more. Why did he do it? Because it plays to the ideology of his contituents..........a handful of others and nobody else. Each time, the bill died within two weeks!! What else does it tell you? It tells you a vast majority of Democrats considered it completely radioactive!! What does that tell you? The rest of congress didnt want to look like fcukking k0o0ks!!! Its that simple!!!

I actually like Kucinich and consider him a very interesting interview on the talk shows but he truly is a fringe part of the fringe politically:eusa_whistle:

You want me to vote for a nanny stater who thinks Michelle Obama is right in her crusade?

Childhood obesity in America is a serious matter and deserves some attention. I am willing to at least consider HR 4310, which funds anti-obesity programs with tax revenues developed by the elimination of tax breaks for companies that advertise unhealthy food to children.

However, I am not willing to vote a UFO true-believer into the White House. I remain admonished but in fairness to myself, OTHER Ohioans put Kucinich in the House, not me. How could I be expected to suspect he was "this unusual"?

Why is it necessary for her to lie about the numbers then? The fact that she is lying tells me this is not about health, it is about power.

Forum List

Back