Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW Zander...............how long can YOU get away with lying to the cops?

I'm guessing it's less than what Haskert was able to lie to the FBI.

Incidentally, I never said there was anything wrong with structured payments, hell, I even showed how I paid one myself.

But lying to the FBI? Sorry.............go directly to jail.
And whatever it is he was doing that he paid so much to keep quiet. Now I want to know so bad!

Depends.................paying a bribe to keep someone silent can be a crime as well.

If you did the crime, you should do the time, not pay someone to keep you from the consequences.

He's not being charged with a real crime. He's being charged with "structuring withdrawals" and "lying to the FBI". Bullshit charges .......
What was he being extorted for doing? I always knew something was wrong with this guy but compared to tom delay and bush he seemed the least of our problems.

Depends.................paying a bribe to keep someone silent can be a crime as well.

If you did the crime, you should do the time, not pay someone to keep you from the consequences.

He's not being charged with a real crime. He's being charged with "structuring withdrawals" and "lying to the FBI". Bullshit charges .......
Question is, what misconduct was he trying to cover up? I bet you he molested kids while he was a high school wrestling coach.

And I remember him during the time mark Foley was caught molesting male staffers.

Boy let me tell you these republicans are some very sick puppies.

NAMBLA members are inspired by, fully supported and vote Democratic Party, just helping to remind you for future reverence....:itsok:

It sounds like a child. He's paid 3 1/2 million dollars over the years to an embarrassing kid.
It sounds worse than that. It sounds like he may have done something TO a child.
That remains to be seen. Right now, he is being charged with "structuring" and "lying to the FBI". Two ridiculous non-crimes.......

Bwah? There's a half-way sane argument that structuring shouldn't be a crime. Are you seriously trying to argue that lying to law enforcement in the course of an investigation shouldn't be a crime? Under what logic?

whoop-dee-fucking-doo ! he is a former washed up politician who is NOT running for president like a present demorat-liberscum who has lied consistently every time her lips flap, has accepted bribes and illegal contributions form our enemies. you libertards are getting a hard-on about Denny and a measly mere couple million $$$$$$$$$$ when the Clitons have raked in hundreds of millions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from foreign entities.

will anyone alert me when you find a liberturd with a smidgeon of the brain power and common sense of their mascot, a Jackass ?

all libertards............:up_yours:

Question is, what misconduct was he trying to cover up? I bet you he molested kids while he was a high school wrestling coach.

And I remember him during the time mark Foley was caught molesting male staffers.

Boy let me tell you these republicans are some very sick puppies.
Mark Foley never molested anyone. He had a flirtation with an underage staffer and told the boy to come back when he was over 18.

Absolutely amazing to me what the flock will defend for one of their own and what they will denounce for one of "the other" guys.
Exactly. The hypocrisy is ripe, especially if it turns out Hastert molested some kid he was coaching.

The irony is just too sweet.

When the PATRIOT Act was passed, I told the rubes they were very naive if they thought it was only going to be used against terrorists.

How delicious it is now being used against the guy who was Speaker of the House when it was passed. Talk about "hoisted by his own petard"!

Hastert expected to pay out $3.5 million.

And he lied to the FBI, too.

Betcha Coach Hastert pulled a Jerry Sandusky.

Regards from Rosie
It is not a sure thing that is what he did. We must not state it as fact until more evidence is provided to the public.

whoop-dee-fucking-doo ! he is a former washed up politician who is NOT running for president like a present demorat-liberscum who has lied consistently every time her lips flap, has accepted bribes and illegal contributions form our enemies. you libertards are getting a hard-on about Denny and a measly mere couple million $$$$$$$$$$ when the Clitons have raked in hundreds of millions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from foreign entities.

will anyone alert me when you find a liberturd with a smidgeon of the brain power and common sense of their mascot, a Jackass ?

all libertards............:up_yours:
I saw the Two Cookie Brigade gettin some breakfast at the chuck wagon, Pa.

That's right, son. They'll be here as long as it takes.

Good!

He was Speaker of the House during the G.W. Bush Administration and I despise that gluttonous, arrogant bastard. I hope he is convicted, sent to prison, and dies there.

Can the violent stupid liberal say anything intelligent against the conservative philosophy or is meaningless violent personal attack his only ability??
Criminal corruption IS the GOP philosophy, proven over and over and over again. Nixon, Raygun, Shrub daddy, Ollie North, Newt Gingrich, Shrub Jr., Cheney, and Hastert to name a few. Only complete shit for brains vote republican.

Is "lying to the FBI" an indictable offense? If it is, the federal prisons should be overflowing. Why wasn't Bill Clinton and his wife indicted for lying about the DNA on Monica's dress?
Proof that cons can't even see an obvious answer.

Show me a democratic law or policy that supports nambla. You can't. But I can show you how the GOP push and protect racist laws. Banning affirmative action for example. Got lots more examples.

It sounds like a child. He's paid 3 1/2 million dollars over the years to an embarrassing kid.
It sounds worse than that. It sounds like he may have done something TO a child.
That remains to be seen. Right now, he is being charged with "structuring" and "lying to the FBI". Two ridiculous non-crimes.......
Duh, paying hush money to cover up a crime IS IS IS obstruction of justice. God, the lengths cons go to, to try to defend their leaders crimes is nothing short of "Heil Hitler!".

T
Good!

He was Speaker of the House during the G.W. Bush Administration and I despise that gluttonous, arrogant bastard. I hope he is convicted, sent to prison, and dies there.

Can the violent stupid liberal say anything intelligent against the conservative philosophy or is meaningless violent personal attack his only ability??
Criminal corruption IS the GOP philosophy, proven over and over and over again. Nixon, Raygun, Shrub daddy, Ollie North, Newt Gingrich, Shrub Jr., Cheney, and Hastert to name a few. Only complete shit for brains vote republican.
Dont forget tom delay Alberto gonzales. There is no difference on them and the current GOP agenda.

Another corrupt politician.

More importantly, I can't look at Dennis Hastert without thinking of Drew Carrey.

image.adapt.445.low.dennis_hastert_28may2015.jpg

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back