Denmark owns Fox News idiot

Why would I pay someone more than what the value of the job brings?
Why should taxpayers subsidise the starvation wages that you pay ?
It isn't starvation wage. If you cannot survive on the wage a janitor gets, then get a job that pays better.

Your ability to feed yourself is YOUR responsibility.
Bullshit. If I get a better job then the next person is still in a shit paying job that taxpayers are subsidising. Corporate welfare.
No, the next person is likely getting a better job from their previous one, or they wouldn't take the job.

Most people, the sane ones at least, consider a job and their ability to survive on that job BEFORE they accept the job.

Then again, most people don't have 12 kids, three wives, 6 cats and 2 dogs when they're making minimum wage.
Ok, I can see you have given up.
LOL

Not in any way have I given up. Why would I? First, I'm right. Second, who gives up to a Brit? Not this American.

What would the right wing do without buzzwords like 'Venezuela' and 'George Soros' to reach for in their arguments?

I wonder if you understand that the 1% pays more taxes then the bottom 50%?

Naw, it likely escaped your notice.
If they paid their employees a bit more their tax would come down and tax would be more evenly spread.
It isn't starvation wage. If you cannot survive on the wage a janitor gets, then get a job that pays better.

Your ability to feed yourself is YOUR responsibility.
Bullshit. If I get a better job then the next person is still in a shit paying job that taxpayers are subsidising. Corporate welfare.
They are only subsidized if they take welfare.

Cut off all welfare programs except for those that are really handicapped, then there will be more money in the economy and higher paying jobs.

Gotta love Conservative propaganda

Every social program = Venezuela

Imagine a country that gives free education.....what are they thinking?

Anything that is “free” is usually garbage. If you want quality you need to pay.

How many people buy bottled water even though they have virtually “free” tap water?

How do you like your chances in court with that “free” public defender?
Nothing is free.We pay for stuff through our taxes and it creates a more caring and successful society like,um, Denmark.

It’s free for the bottom-feeders that use it who don’t pay taxes.

In Germany anyone who can afford it usually opts to get their own private health insurance since the “free” healthcare is crap.
We all pay taxes. Apart from the 1%.

Actually, in the United States, it's the bottom 45% who don't pay income taxes

That's based on the false assumption that minimum wage is intended to be a sustainable income. Did you know the majority of minimum wage earners in America are not single mothers, and that the average household income (that's the total income of all wage earners in the household) of minimum wage earners in America is $53,000 dollars annually (which is more than double the poverty line for a household of four here)?

It’s free for the bottom-feeders that use it who don’t pay taxes.

In Germany anyone who can afford it usually opts to get their own private health insurance since the “free” healthcare is crap.

If they paid their employees a bit more their tax would come down and tax would be more evenly spread.

Is that's what is happening in the UK? Or, did you forget you were pretending to be in the UK?

Is that's what is happening in the UK? Or, did you forget you were pretending to be in the UK?
Its happening all over the world.

No, it's not. We have a system where people trade their skills,time and effort for money. If you don't have a skill, you don't make as much as those who have such a skill. No one pays "starvation wages", but all pay what the market will bear. If anyone can do it, it pays less than if only a select few can do it.

No, it's not. We have a system where people trade their skills,time and effort for money. If you don't have a skill, you don't make as much as those who have such a skill. No one pays "starvation wages", but all pay what the market will bear. If anyone can do it, it pays less than if only a select few can do it.
Thats pretty much how it works all over the world. Bt govt subsidies men that shit employers can offer less because the tax payer picks up the tab.

Thats pretty much how it works all over the world. Bt govt subsidies men that shit employers can offer less because the tax payer picks up the tab.

Wow, if you couldn't lie, you'd never be able to post, trollboy. Government doesn't subsidize men so employers can offer less, Government pays to buy the votes of those who did not take advantage of their opportunities.

Maybe if there were no subsidies, those employers would have to pay more to get the workers they need of face having to the work themselves.

It goes right past you, doesn't it?

Maybe if there were no subsidies, those employers would have to pay more to get the workers they need of face having to the work themselves.

If people were not compelled to work for shit payers then they would have to offer a decent wage. You are not far off understanding.

If people were not compelled to work for shit payers then they would have to offer a decent wage. You are not far off understanding.
The problem is, they are NOT compelled to work. No one is forced to work for anyone. It is called freedom.

If you don't like your wage, go do something that pays more. Or better yet, grow a sack and start your own business.

Forum List

Back