Denigrating the Beatles should be a bannable offense.

A guy who posts the picture of "Jim Morrison?" and uses the name Elvis wants the Beatles protected? Just the live ones or the two dead ones too?

reasons_the_beatles_suck.jpg

100 Reasons Why The Beatles Suck

:lol:

No way. Louis Prima was the Greatest Band Ever.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGM2HPM6BDc"]Sing Sing Sing[/ame]

Sorry bout that,

1. There is and never will be a *GREATER BAND* than the *BEATLES*!!!!!!!
2. And even after they broke up, as single artists, they even still out shinned any other band, individually!!!!!!
3. So all in all, the *FAB FOUR* were indeed *FAB* in every way.
4. And I agree, if anyone degrades a *BEATLE* they should be *PERMA BANNED*!!!!!!
5. No matter what!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. You guys who like these old big bands are dating yourselves.
2. I think that all in all those bands were great, big, whatever.....:badgrin:
3. And they did shine a light for you old geezers to follow, which was pretty good as well, so I can't fault your music that much, it sustained your generation, and you guys and gals did alright, I applaud you folks.
4. But I am sorry for you, nothing coming from that era in music even comes near the heals of the *BEATLES*, thats the breaks, but nothing after the *BEATLES* does either.
5. The closest artist that even comes close to the heals of the *BEATLES* is the *BEATLES* themselves, then there was *Neil Young*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Not one of the Fab Four could carry a tune in a paper bag. Ever hear Ringo sing solo? It would send chills up your spine.

Not one of the Fab Four could carry a tune in a paper bag. Ever hear Ringo sing solo? It would send chills up your spine.

Ringo Starr net worth - $250 million.

I am sure he doesn't really give a flying fuck what you think, asswipe.

Ever hear Ringo beat the drums? It earned him high honors and a good fortune. And he's kinda cute, too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ringo Starr net worth - $250 million.

I am sure he doesn't really give a flying fuck what you think, asswipe.

"Asswipe"? Is that like a fun thing to do on a Saturday night in the park when bikers who call themselves "warriors" get together?

When I was young and the Beatles were hot, nobody cool listened to them.

Nobody.

They were an AM staple and nobody cool listened to AM stations.

They were the Backstreet Boys of my generation.

Way better were:

The Rolling Stones
The Who
The Guess Who
Steppenwolf
..and a host of one-hit wonders.

Forum List

Back