"Deniers" in the news!!!

A post from me last year in the Rossby Waves thread.. Follow it back GoldiRocks.. You've never actually watched and comprehended her evidence in that video..

I HAVE......

Must have missed the Consensus report that says this winter IS DEFINITELY a result of Global Warming and the 0.5degC change in your lifetime. You THINK you've heard that said, but you haven't.. What you've heard is a lot of CouldBees, MightBees, and Possiblees.. But Rossby Waves did not start in this Century -- and even PrayerWoman from Rutgers that OldYRocks keeps posting has only studied the amplification of Rossby Waves for the last 3 decades with any serious data set..

One of Dr Francis conclusions in that lecture was that the amplitude of these waves has MINIMALLY increased (by a fraction of a degree of lattitude per decade) over the past 20 years. BUT -- the increase has been due largely to shifts of the POLEWARD SIDE of the waves -- NOT the southern extents. And all this ARM-TOSSING that she does is not based on REAL data -- but "REANALYZED" data derived from SPARSE WEATHER BALLOONS prior to the satellite era..

Like I said --- you're reading WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much into FEAR -- and not enough into ANALYSIS of what folks are actually CONVINCED of...

A fraction of a degree in lattitude per decade on sparse reanalyzed data explains NOTHING about last winter -- or the winter before -- or the winter before that... ESPECIALLY on a global average..

Last edited:
Yes, I have watched and understand what Dr. Francis is stating in that video. Not only that, but I watch a good many of the videos coming out of the yearly AGU meeting in San Francisco. And, as a student of Geology, I attend lectures every week. But then, we all know that higher education is just a liberal frill, good for nothing at all, correct?

Yes, I have watched and understand what Dr. Francis is stating in that video. Not only that, but I watch a good many of the videos coming out of the yearly AGU meeting in San Francisco. And, as a student of Geology, I attend lectures every week. But then, we all know that higher education is just a liberal frill, good for nothing at all, correct?

So your answer to flat is "I went to college"

Yeah. I'm convinced

Denier is an AGWCult secret handshake word

lmao..........and the funniest thing about it is, as they shake their hands, they snicker at the intelligence of the skeptic.....every single one.

Except......here is the perfect analogy!!! Its like we skeptics are the pitcher who just struck out 9 men in a row and each member of the team that struck out goes back to the dugout and high fives the shit out of each other!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Climate Change Not a Top Worry in U.S.

:blowup::boobies::blowup::boobies::blowup::boobies::blowup::boobies::blowup::boobies:

Forum List

Back