deniers addiction to oil pays off

kleenex_box1.jpeg

titan-lakes-full-res_9001.jpg

Woweeee.

It's a whole lake of that "Fossil fuel" stuff on a Moon with a temperature of -300F

only to the wrong people. :( Who is that Arab co-owner of Fox news BTW :confused:

Golden Car - Mercedes AMG Dubai - YouTube

I don't think I would want to be in an accident riding in a car made of Gold... It's a soft metal, and first responders would probably put my health second to picking up the pieces. But... It really is none of my business what other people do with their own money.

you make it your business when you give them the $ for your addiction :nono:

Woweeee.

It's a whole lake of that "Fossil fuel" stuff on a Moon with a temperature of -300F

how far is that from Nibiru Frank? I'm not arguing about availability I'm arguing about pollution/greenhouse gases/dependence/wars for oil/carbon trapping/fouling our own nest.

you deniers have about

Woweeee.

how far is that from Nibiru Frank? I'm not arguing about availability I'm arguing about pollution/greenhouse gases/dependence/wars for oil/carbon trapping/fouling our own nest.

you deniers have about

You're denying a 600,000 year data set (Vostok Ice Cores) that clearly shows CO2 lagging temperature.

So what are YOU contributing to ending fossil fuel "addiction"???

I notice you didn't comment on my deal to fix the CO2 part of your Global Warming theory..

You just like the part where you get to beat up on folks because you don't have a firm grasp of energy realities...

I don't fall for that rope-a-dope shit...

Actually wait a Fkin minute... Let's go another round here boss...

When talking about "addiction to oil" --- that has ALMOST NOTHING to do with electricity generation and EVERYTHING to do with transportation energy..

So --- What is it that YOU want to drive? What should Airliners use? And what you got to "fix" this???

Other than more lectures about how I need to turn down my lights and heat so that my neighbor can charge his $40,0000 golf cart?

Sure, Arab oil princes are fabulously wealthy but apparently the US has just as much if not more oil so ....duh....do the math.

another denier putting forth excuses.

When you figure out how to get food from farms to markets without using fossil fuels, feel free to let us know.

The radical left must be a step behind the current administration policies. Notice that the Hussein administration isn't talking about global warming? What does it indicate? Maybe the junk bigfoot science doesn't resonate anymore? Get with it lefties.

another denier putting forth excuses.

I have a new name for you clowns....REVISIONIST. It fits so well, you allways alter (revise) the data to fit your stupid computer models, you alter known history to support fraudulent graphs and you advocate the violent suppression of those who don't agree with you....just like the neo NAZI's out there.

So congrats NAZI!:lol:

Last edited:
There are at least 100,000 people in the U.S. who could afford a gold Mercedes... none of them in the oil business.

I don't know what that means but the fact is that the democrat party has prevented America from being independent of foreign oil for several decades. Why democrats want to see America dependent on foreign oil is anybody's guess but my opinion is that the democrat party thrives on chaos and unrest and the last thing they want to see is America free of foreign oil intrigue.

Forum List

Back