Dems: "You Don't Have To Like Us...Just Vote For Us"

I'm still trying to find out when this decade of Republican rule took place.

Oh...and the reason the GOP can't field a decent candidate is because the media, which is just doing the Dem's bidding, trashes them with half-truths and wild accusations. They've been lied about so much that nobody knows what the truth is. Any Republican that isn't part of the establishment is trashed ala Christine O'Donnell, Sarah Palin, and Meg Whitman to a lesser extent.

The attack machine immediately goes to work trashing any idea the GOP comes up with. Most of it is based on pure speculation and rationalization. What sounds good....is good. What sounds bad....is bad...regardless if it's fact or not. So the Dems told us a bunch of sweet sounding lies at the same time they trashed the opposition...never intending on keeping their promises or revealing their true goals. They've done exactly what they set out to do knowing exactly what would happen when they did...but they didn't care because they felt they could use the media to patch it up in the public eye. After all...nobody will vote for those Rich White Motherfucken Republicans.

Maybe you weren't around for it, but the Republicans controlled Congress from 1994-2006 and George W. Bush was president from 2000-2008.

The rest is just the usual whining about the bullshit meme of the nonexistent "liberal media." Try reading a book sometime. And it's not the media's fault that Republican candidates suck, it's reality's fault. You don't need the media to interpret exactly what they say and how they vote, which is all one needs to determine they're terrible at governance.

You forget about the time the Senate was controlled by the Dems 2001-2003.

Party divisions of United States Congresses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Without passing the Senate no bill makes it to the President's desk.

I bet you also forget that the Dems have had a majority since the 2006' election. Guess when all of this shit blew up? During their watch. Almost all of the damage took place during the last 3 years. Are you claiming the Dems can't manage the country now...because it sure looks like it.

The press has been in the tank for the Dems for decades but the last 6 years it's been too obvious for anyone to ignore. NBC started "Green Programing" a few years ago. CBS was hammering Bush on 60 Minutes every weekend. CNN has always been heavily liberal. They literally were helping the enemy while I was in Somalia in 93'. I saw it with my own eyes. Now ABC has been caught paying protesters at GOP and Tea Party events.....haranguing Tea Party members...asking black Tea Party members questions like "Don't you feel a bit out of place here?"

You really have zero credibility when you claim the Mainstream Media...or the Drivebys aren't in the tank for Obama and the Democrats.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back