Dems Without a Prayer!!

Eddie I can't even fathom how you came up with the crackpot theory of "tyranny of the voter". I mean do you think this country should be run from the bench and the people should have no say? Don't give me any shit also about people's represenatives, the jokers in congress on both sides of the aisle are about as useful as tits on a boar.

Here is my theory about you.......you know that you will never get your halfbaked theories on politics and social life to be accepted by anywhere near a majority so you come up with some bullshit about voters being fascist, yeah you know all you have to do is turn the head of some weakkneed judge and then you can force your views down society's throat....real nice.....fascist.

Anyway I laughed my ass off at the liberty and Demo stuff....how about the fact that Demos keep Blacks poor, on welfare and huddled in ghettoes in order to garner votes? Is that liberty?

OCA said:
Eddie I can't even fathom how you came up with the crackpot theory of "tyranny of the voter". I mean do you think this country should be run from the bench and the people should have no say?

I disagree with you. Correct? So what gives you the right to govern me? You vote yes, I vote no. Who gets his way? The answer is he who has the power of force. In America it is the voter. You may not want to believe that it is tyranny for one group (the majority) to have sole power in its hands, but it remains the very definition of tyranny. Absolute power vested in the hands of the people is tyranny. In America the people have absolute power. Thus to live in America is to live in a tyrannical state, it is no different than living in a country where absolute power is vested in the hands of one man. The fact that you disagree with him (or them) does not change the fact that power abides in him. In fact, I do not believe that the Courts have the POWER to interpret the Constitution and make it binding on the other branches of government. You may want to place me into a box that fits your definition of what Democrats believe but you will fail. Democrats have always been and always will be those who support liberty, and balanced government. We do not believe that the Courts have sole power, but we do believe that the people don't either. Indeed, the people should have a say, but NOT the say. What you fail time and again to see (because you are a Republican) is that you are not my boss, I don't care how you vote in an election, if it infringes on my rights, my liberties, and my priveliges as an individual you can go to hell, and anyone you voted for, or any judge that they appointed can do the same.

OCA said:
Don't give me any shit also about people's represenatives, the jokers in congress on both sides of the aisle are about as useful as tits on a boar.

Indeed, they are as useful as the tits who voted for them (i.e., you). Government is best, when it is representative, and not reflective of the will of the people. That is known as actual representation, versus virtual representation. When a representative votes based on polls, instead of on what he thinks and knows is right he has failed to do his duty.

OCA said:
Here is my theory about you.......you know that you will never get your halfbaked theories on politics and social life to be accepted by anywhere near a majority so you come up with some bullshit about voters being fascist, yeah you know all you have to do is turn the head of some weakkneed judge and then you can force your views down society's throat....real nice.....fascist.

Interesting. I don't care about your theory. Get this through your head. I don't care about you or anything you believe OCA; I don't care who you want to be the President, who your Senator is or your Congressman is. You and they can believe what you want, and you and they can go to hell. As for Judges, if they agree with you they can go to hell to. When absolute power is vested in the hands of the people it is as tyrannical as if absolute power is vested in the hands of one man (including the 9 judges who sit on the Supreme Court).

OCA said:
Anyway I laughed my ass off at the liberty and Demo stuff....how about the fact that Demos keep Blacks poor, on welfare and huddled in ghettoes in order to garner votes? Is that liberty?

Go shove off, jerk. Let me say this clearly. I don't care about you, and the only reason I let you govern me is because I know you will do to me as Saddam Hussein does to those who oppose him, but you will do it in a more civilized way thus easing your conscience and allowing you to sleep soundly. I want to be very clear: If I had my way every Republican could go to hell. I didn't vote for a Republican Senator, and therefore that Senator doesn't represent me, and the laws he passes and the judges he supports and votes for isn't done in my behalf. He and the people who voted for (even if they are in the majority) can go to hell. Don't worry, Democrats are far more civilized than Republicans. We will continue to support the process, even if Republicans go nuclear. We won't do as they do in other countries and start a brawl in the Senate Chambers even though that would wake up you fascists.

Edward said:
That is why democrats oppose abortion, and support adoption incentives.

WHAT?!? When did Democrats abandon the central plank in their platform that every woman has the right to choose? And where are the Democrats rallying for adoption instead of abortion?

I suppose next you'll tell us the the Yankees won the Series last year! :rotflmao:

Never mind this clown....he's banned 1 week for that last post. If I flame him fine, I never flamed him other than to call his theories crackpot. Now Eddie you can fuck off and pound sand! You fucked with the wrong person! :banned:

Edward said:
I disagree with you. Correct? So what gives you the right to govern me? :baby: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

Indeed, they are as useful as the tits who voted for them (i.e., you). Government is best, when it is representative, and not reflective of the will of the people. :bs1:

Interesting. I don't care about your theory. Get this through your head. I don't care about you or anything you believe OCA; I don't care who you want to be the President, who your Senator is or your Congressman is. You and they can believe what you want, and you and they can go to hell. :sleep:

Go shove off, jerk. Let me say this clearly. I don't care about you, and the only reason I let you govern me is because I know you will do to me as Saddam Hussein does to those who oppose him, but you will do it in a more civilized way thus easing your conscience and allowing you to sleep soundly. :boohoo:

And yet another Dimwit implodes under Republican majority..... :gives:

Eddie you reading this? I can see everything you do here, im'n everybody and emailing isn't gonna help you, blowing me is your only hope. :dev1:

OCA said:
Eddie you reading this? I can see everything you do here, im'n everybody and emailing isn't gonna help you, blowing me is your only hope. :dev1:

He's got to finish pounding his sand first.... ROFLMFAO!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Edward said:
I disagree with you. Correct? So what gives you the right to govern me? You vote yes, I vote no. Who gets his way? The answer is he who has the power of force. In America it is the voter. You may not want to believe that it is tyranny for one group (the majority) to have sole power in its hands, but it remains the very definition of tyranny. Absolute power vested in the hands of the people is tyranny. In America the people have absolute power. Thus to live in America is to live in a tyrannical state, it is no different than living in a country where absolute power is vested in the hands of one man. The fact that you disagree with him (or them) does not change the fact that power abides in him. In fact, I do not believe that the Courts have the POWER to interpret the Constitution and make it binding on the other branches of government. You may want to place me into a box that fits your definition of what Democrats believe but you will fail. Democrats have always been and always will be those who support liberty, and balanced government. We do not believe that the Courts have sole power, but we do believe that the people don't either. Indeed, the people should have a say, but NOT the say. What you fail time and again to see (because you are a Republican) is that you are not my boss, I don't care how you vote in an election, if it infringes on my rights, my liberties, and my priveliges as an individual you can go to hell, and anyone you voted for, or any judge that they appointed can do the same.

Indeed, they are as useful as the tits who voted for them (i.e., you). Government is best, when it is representative, and not reflective of the will of the people. That is known as actual representation, versus virtual representation. When a representative votes based on polls, instead of on what he thinks and knows is right he has failed to do his duty.

Interesting. I don't care about your theory. Get this through your head. I don't care about you or anything you believe OCA; I don't care who you want to be the President, who your Senator is or your Congressman is. You and they can believe what you want, and you and they can go to hell. As for Judges, if they agree with you they can go to hell to. When absolute power is vested in the hands of the people it is as tyrannical as if absolute power is vested in the hands of one man (including the 9 judges who sit on the Supreme Court).

Go shove off, jerk. Let me say this clearly. I don't care about you, and the only reason I let you govern me is because I know you will do to me as Saddam Hussein does to those who oppose him, but you will do it in a more civilized way thus easing your conscience and allowing you to sleep soundly. I want to be very clear: If I had my way every Republican could go to hell. I didn't vote for a Republican Senator, and therefore that Senator doesn't represent me, and the laws he passes and the judges he supports and votes for isn't done in my behalf. He and the people who voted for (even if they are in the majority) can go to hell. Don't worry, Democrats are far more civilized than Republicans. We will continue to support the process, even if Republicans go nuclear. We won't do as they do in other countries and start a brawl in the Senate Chambers even though that would wake up you fascists.

So you acknowledge that the Democrats hate this Democracy?

My God, right from the horse's mouth indeed. At least we finall have an honest one. Democrats seek a Communist dictarship to protect people from themselves. They don't know whats good for them, only Edward does. And Republicans are fascist, natch.

Forum List

Back