Dems will vote on just middle class tax cuts, Hoyer says

No. It's called "We hate the rich more than we want to help the middle class."

LOL, that's TAKING CARE of the middle class.

they didn't have to VOTE ON IT AT ALL. all they had to do WAS EXTEND IT PERMENTALY.

some people are just idjits.:lol:

LOL, that's TAKING CARE of the middle class.

they didn't have to VOTE ON IT AT ALL. all they had to do WAS EXTEND IT PERMENTALY.

some people are just idjits.:lol:

They would have had to vote to extend it. seesh

They will cave.

End the tax cuts altogether.

I can't agree with ending them altogether. This position presupposes that they're handling the money now, and will handle the extra money, efficiently. No they won't, not until they show me they can. They really do need to make cuts this time before they play with raising and lowering taxes again imo.

These tax cuts are not cuts at all. It's another example of theater. While my personal income tax has gone down a bit..my real estate taxes have climbed, dramatically.

This is shell game for the middle class. And a huge gift to the wealthy.

They will cave.

End the tax cuts altogether.

I can't agree with ending them altogether. This position presupposes that they're handling the money now, and will handle the extra money, efficiently. No they won't, not until they show me they can. They really do need to make cuts this time before they play with raising and lowering taxes again imo.

I hear ya. Spending needs to be slashed but we aren't going to get out of this hole by doing that alone. It's going to be interesting to watch it all unfold.

Isn't it nice the Democrats are going to vote to KEEP giving us our money back instead of letting them expire.

how kind of them.

These tax cuts are not cuts at all. It's another example of theater. While my personal income tax has gone down a bit..my real estate taxes have climbed, dramatically.

This is shell game for the middle class. And a huge gift to the wealthy.

Most likely. All of Government seems to be geared towards making someone Rich.

Forum List

Back