Dems Will Lose Bigly in 2020

They got that part right...…..What have the Dems actually done in 2+ years??????

Absolutely nothing

upload_2019-4-22_21-27-40.png

Wake up people as not even all the new Congress nor the executive branch have attained the maturity to run this country...although I do not always like lawyers I vote for the judicial branch especially our Supreme Court for keeping the USA grounded.

They got that part right...…..What have the Dems actually done in 2+ years??????

Absolutely nothing

Well they do have the A for investigations. I hope they hold them all through 2019. I'd bet they lose the House in 2020.

Investigation after investigation gets old after a while and voters are watching.

Trump will win in 2020 and you can bet the Dem's know it. I think they are gearing up for 2024. If so they better have better dweebs to run than the ones they have now.

Absolutely nothing

Well they do have the A for investigations. I hope they hold them all through 2019. I'd bet they lose the House in 2020.

Investigation after investigation gets old after a while and voters are watching.

Trump will win in 2020 and you can bet the Dem's know it. I think they are gearing up for 2024. If so they better have better dweebs to run than the ones they have now.

I agree, except the part about 2024...….if they don't get their heads out of their asses, they may never hold a public political office again

Absolutely nothing

I agree, except the part about 2024...….if they don't get their heads out of their asses, they may never hold a public political office again

Yeah they will. I never thought Barry would get a second term. The economy was in the toilet and UE was through the roof yet people elected him for a second term.

Go figure.

Forum List

Back