Dem's Want To Relocate DNC Convention,Where?,France,Canada,Guam,Mexico,Maybe Africa?

who cant wait for all of the mass protests to come in North Carolina? assuming it will still be there,,,if i could go, I would probably hold a sign that read,,,,Obama hates Women,Catholics, Jews, Latinos, and Dogs! So Why Wouldn Anyone Vote For Him???

Dem's Want To Relocate DNC Convention,Where?,France,Canada,Guam,Mexico,Maybe Africa?
It's lookin' like a LOT o' North Carolinians would be MORE-than-comfortable....​

.....relocating to Iran!!!!

"Members of Providence Road Baptist Church in North Carolina are speaking out in defense their pastor after he called for “lesbians and queers” to be detained inside electric fences until they all die.

Geneva Sims told WCNC that she had been listening to Pastor Charles Worley’s sermon’s since the 1970s and agrees with the message.

“He had every right to say what he said about putting them in a pen and giving them food,” Sims explained. “The Bible says they are worthy of death. He is preaching God’s word.”

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' White-Trash Jesus-Freaks

Who gives a shit about some yahoo Bible thumping jagoff who spews hatred toward anything and everything not meeting HIS approval.
Let them wallow in their ignorance.The problem with you libs is you must involve yourselves in causes. You have the undying need to silence those with whom you disagree. All the while you make them stronger by giving the attention they desire.
The best way to shut down idiots is to ignore them. No publicity means no message.
You libs must learn that you do not need to have the last word.

who cant wait for all of the mass protests to come in North Carolina? assuming it will still be there,,,if i could go, I would probably hold a sign that read,,,,Obama hates Women,Catholics, Jews, Latinos, and Dogs! So Why Wouldn Anyone Vote For Him???
Oh I cannot wait. I live near Charlotte and unfortunately being in the Charlotte media market I will have to endure two weeks) one before, one during, of endless stories about how the DNC convention is the greatest thing in the world for Charlotte. Then of course the stories about the protests and protesters. The arrests and the very likely deliberate provocation of the people charged with the duty of securing the City from these hoodlums.
Then of course the big one....One Sept 5th when the "Chosen One" gets here, the local reporters will be fawning all over the Obamessiah.
I think we are leaving town for a few days during the DNC Convention.
As far as protests and security, I guarantee there will be anarchist groups who will attempt to provoke the police into having ot make take down arrests while these little pricks shoot video of the arrests and immediately call their attorneys.

we can only hope that all hell breaks loose within a ten mile radius of the convention center, all kinds of protests,,,lots and lots of signs denouncing Obama and the rest of the thugs,,,another good sign i would like to see is,,,,,,OBAMA GO HOME! YOUR NOT WELCOME Here !!!

Forum List

Back