Dems want to Abolish ICE

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
If the radical and racist Democrats get control of all three branches they will abolish ICE and stop enforcing our immigration laws.
If they erase our borders it will destroy our country.
They are not just wrong, they are really bad people.
They are motivated by hate and they intend harm.
abolish_borders_ice.jpg

Too bad we can't abolish the Democrats...

:auiqs.jpg:

The Dems don't like America...and we are the ones (to them) that are Un-American.

They think they are doing the right thing for people and the world.

They are in it for themselves. You know that, and we all know that. It is so ignorant to say they aren't "bad people". Maybe, one comes to mind....AOC.

Your hatred of them is misplaced, same as their hatred of you. That's the important thing that nobody seems to understand.

What kind of folk am I? What kind of hatred am I spreading? I'm telling you that both sides hate the other and that it's the wrong way to think.

The Dems don't care about anyone. They want votes so they can carry on their vile agendas. That is one of the reasons why the Dems want to abolish ICE. The Dems are for open borders for only one reason. It was never about "saving the children" as they are out to claim.
I wasn't saying you personally are spreading Hatred. It's the folks on the left with their callous attitudes.

Dems have never had any problem with ICE

We love it in our drinks

All the elites meet with each other at confabs and think tanks with the corporate media at places like the Council of Foreign Relations and the Bilderberg Group. These folks don't give a shit about partisan politics.

It goes far beyond what they are showing everyone on their corporate controlled press. This is a manufactured problem, funded by interested groups, industry groups and foundations.

With the advent of AI, robotics and mass technology, there will be far bigger problems in populations dislocation dynamics and capital mal-investment caused by technology than mass migration.

Shifting around populations of the world only causes turmoil in the world's populations, this is in fact, IMO, a cover. The problems are much smaller than the propaganda.

ORDER AB CHAO

When the hi-tech solution is presented to all these problems, folks in the west, in both N. America, and in Europe, probably after some dramatic and serious event, will just accept some prepacked legislation they have already written as the solution. Remember how everyone, no matter what their party, got on board for the law making after 9/11 and the 2008 financial collapse?

IN the end, whatever these folks have planned, it will cause less freedom, less civil rights and liberties, and more enslavement, for EVERYONE, alien and citizen alike.

IOW, Trump is just playing a role. . . making you more angry about invading illegals that you will gladly surrender your liberty to make sure these folks are tracked by technology. . . . . eventually.

Just my hypothesis.

Dems want to abolish ICE

Republicans want to abolish Dept Energy, Dept Education, EPA

Forum List

Back