Dems Use Call For Assassination To Fund-Raise

We are "evolving" into debased animals.
Sadly I have to agree, white people have morphed into frenzied animals on a hunger stake out!!
BLM just recently admitted they made up a story about a black man being lynched by whites to incite hatred and violence.

One of the Women's March 'honored speakers' was an ex-felon black female who kidnapped, tortured, sodomized, murdered, then tried to ransom an 80+yo white man..

STFU, Fake News boy...

Sadly I have to agree, white people have morphed into frenzied animals on a hunger stake out!!
BLM just recently admitted they made up a story about a black man being lynched by whites to incite hatred and violence.

One of the Women's March 'honored speakers' was an ex-felon black female who kidnapped, tortured, sodomized, murdered, then tried to ransom an 80+yo white man..

STFU, Fake News boy...
Yeah, I heard that same story too.....and in that story, it mentioned that there was an Elvis sighting with he and Reagan and Tupac partying near some college in California??????

Aren't those the same accusations the Lefties used against the Righties who advocated assassinating Obama?

No
I don't recall that.
Just when you thought the leftist extremists could get any more brazenly disgusting / pathetic / seditious...

Allies use Trump assassination wish scandal to fundraise for Missouri Dem
Aren't those the same accusations the Lefties used against the Righties who advocated assassinating Obama?
Then you two must be too young to recall the conniption the LWers had when the targets below (and accompanying comments) were popular in the Red States along with quotes of Psalm 109:8.
6a00d834515db069e2012875cb534a970c-800wi.jpg

President-Obama-courtesy-The-Truth-About-Guns.jpg
8581290_orig.jpg

Boy, that takes a lot of nerve. Can you say Chicago?
Can you say any hick town were white meth heads are dying off from over doses and stealing and raping just to get a fix.....??? Dude, ya either gotta go visit Chicago or get it off your mind....gezzzus you nuts talk more about black people than a fuckin Klan meet in Alabamie!!

No
I don't recall that.
Just when you thought the leftist extremists could get any more brazenly disgusting / pathetic / seditious...

Then you two must be too young to recall the conniption the LWers had when the targets below (and accompanying comments) were popular in the Red States along with quotes of Psalm 109:8.

8581290_orig.jpg
Like MSNBC, you're getting your material off white supremacist web sites... :p

No
I don't recall that.

8581290_orig.jpg
Ya know, one thing is certain, anybody and I mean anybody, black white or brown that touches this particular man, is headed for a beat down to the white meat and then some.....keep dreamin white trash, if it helps!!

Calling for Obama's Assassination is
Nothing the majority of Americans would agree with. That was The Fringe Element and most of it came from The Left's OWN Fascist KKK wing.

But calling for President Trump's Assassination is mainstreamed in to The Democrat Party. There have already been several politicians booted out of office for it.

No
I don't recall that.

8581290_orig.jpg
Like MSNBC, you're getting your material off white supremacist web sites... :p
I saw them on this and other political forums at the time.

Are you honestly saying you don't recall these or similar things being posted from 2008 on?

Forum List

Back