Dems To Fund Troops - NO SURRENDER DATE

No No, Maimeman will tell you your wrong, in fact he does in the very next post. Go Liberals rara...

that's all you got sarge?

pot shots from the peanut gallery?

I write six paragraphs in response to you and this is what you have coming back?

why don't you go into the shitter with a Hustler magazine and debate your right hand?

What does that tell you about what people thought of Kerry? Oh wait, a secret cabal of Republicans "fixed" the machines so Bush could win..... Are these the same guys that gave Cheney the nintendo controller to fly those jets into the WTC?

Kerry was a weak candidate and he ran an even weaker campaign. That is my honest opinion. Does his weakness increase your PRIDE in the greatness of George W. Bush or can you be honest and just admit that he is a pretty mediocre guy at best who has fumblefucked us into a huge mess in Iraq?

Kerry was a weak candidate and he ran an even weaker campaign. That is my honest opinion. Does his weakness increase your PRIDE in the greatness of George W. Bush or can you be honest and just admit that he is a pretty mediocre guy at best who has fumblefucked us into a huge mess in Iraq?

I will for one say that I thought he'd be better on domestic issues than he's been. I thought he'd get along with Congress, 1st and 2nd term better than he has. He's much stronger on foreign affairs than I thought he'd be.

I will for one say that I thought he'd be better on domestic issues than he's been. I thought he'd get along with Congress, 1st and 2nd term better than he has. He's much stronger on foreign affairs than I thought he'd be.

"stronger on foreign affairs"? I guess "wrong way Corrigan" was decisive in your book. If your "strongly" blunder in a terrible direction, being "strong" is NOT an attribute!

"stronger on foreign affairs"? I guess "wrong way Corrigan" was decisive in your book. If your "strongly" blunder in a terrible direction, being "strong" is NOT an attribute!

I know it's difficult for you, but you might be wrong now and again.

I know it's difficult for you, but you might be wrong now and again.

I know that. I have never claimed to be infallible.

But what does that have to do with my point?

Bush has fucked up in Iraq. America knows this...the world knows this. If you would be honest, YOU know this. Fucking up BOLDLY is still fucking up.

I read a few of these articles and yes, I am very dissapointed in the democrats. This is basically giving Bush what they said they would not give him. Tomorrow is the vote for the war funding, and friday is the vote for the extra 8 billion democrats added to the measure to annoy bush. Great job democrats, you managed to give Bush every dollar he asked for while at the same time, adding 8 billion of your own....which by the way Bush can waive if he wants to. Nice one democrats, you accomplished nothing with this bill, you didnt stop or slow the war, you didnt send a message, all you did was annoy Bush, and now you annoy me. Grow some fucking balls and stand up to Bush for once in your life. This is not a step foward, this is a victory for the republican party in general.

It is Dems being Dems

Towers of Jello

What does that say about your party for selecting such a loser?

I know that. I have never claimed to be infallible.

But what does that have to do with my point?

Bush has fucked up in Iraq. America knows this...the world knows this. If you would be honest, YOU know this. Fucking up BOLDLY is still fucking up.

Gee, I thought you were talking about the Dems in Congress. You gave a great accounting of their "accomplishments"

rest assured, no one ever doubted that you still blindly support this war and this president.

Yea, it is called wanting my country to win the war. You want your party to win - the hell if your country wins the war

Forum List

Back