Dems to ditch terrorism subcommittee to focus more on Trump probes

House Dems Reportedly Set to Ditch Subcommittee on Terrorism in Favor of One Solely Focused on Trump Probes

One problem with this is that many dems had similiar policies but didn't enact them. ie the wall, and Jerusalem as the capital of Israel

How this makes me feel:

upload_2019-1-12_10-2-13.gif

Between ANTIFA (formerly known as the KKK) and mooselimb jihadists, an effort to thwart terrorism marginalizes the globalist agenda.

House Dems Reportedly Set to Ditch Subcommittee on Terrorism in Favor of One Solely Focused on Trump Probes

One problem with this is that many dems had similiar policies but didn't enact them. ie the wall, and Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
President Trump has so demoralized the Muslim Terrorists that the subcommittee is no longer needed. Win, win for the President..
That and the country is hitting on all cylinders so the dems don't need to fix anything but go after this esoteric stuff

Conservatives often joke about “Trump Derangement Syndrome,” the almost miraculous ability for the president to make leftists become so obsessed with him that they trip over themselves in the process. But sometimes, that phenomenon is no laughing matter.
Democrat Announces Plan To Shut Down Terrorism Committee, Create Panel To Investigate Trump

Oh imagine that should we be shocked we know how selfish these leftist pigs are.

upload_2019-1-12_20-50-29.png

Search found nothing

Conservatives often joke about “Trump Derangement Syndrome,” the almost miraculous ability for the president to make leftists become so obsessed with him that they trip over themselves in the process. But sometimes, that phenomenon is no laughing matter.
Democrat Announces Plan To Shut Down Terrorism Committee, Create Panel To Investigate Trump

Oh imagine that should we be shocked we know how selfish these leftist pigs are.

View attachment 239798

Search found nothing

From Infowars? Absolutely.

View attachment 239798

Search found nothing

I searched and found several references to Engel's plan. Of course you probably won't acknowledge any of them since they don't fit your preconceived ideas. However, just knocking the source without refuting the facts is a child's tactic.

Funny. It was Republicans that shut down the CIA group that was charged with finding bin Laden. It was Obama that started it up again and had bin laden killed.
Without Obama, the United States would still be in danger from bin Laden’s evil plans.

View attachment 239798

Search found nothing
It was never a laughing matter from the start. With such a cocktail of evidence against Trump, did you think law enforcement were just going to let him continue his criminal activity, unchecked?

Guess your search engine isn't intelligent enough to pick up more double post iv'e seen sites use that system way better than this one, Your search engines SUCK it finds nothing and as mentioned i've seen way better ..

other sites can tell if an article has been posted already just by the title and or links the links will be an instant tell alll the instant someone post it, that post isn't allowed because one has already been done.

kinda sucks mods just can't sit on the computer on the site and not have to a fkn thing isn't it.
I mention but all your JERKS DO is ignore me so u know what you can do.

Guess your search engine isn't intelligent enough to pick up more double post iv'e seen sites use that system way better than this one, Your search engines SUCK it finds nothing and as mentioned i've seen way better ..

other sites can tell if an article has been posted already just by the title and or links the links will be an instant tell alll the instant someone post it, that post isn't allowed because one has already been done.

kinda sucks mods just can't sit on the computer on the site and not have to a fkn thing isn't it.
I mention but all your JERKS DO is ignore me so u know what you can do.

I found the other thread in five seconds, Crazy Train. Pretty sure the search engine isn't the problem

President Trump has so demoralized the Muslim Terrorists that the subcommittee is no longer needed. Win, win for the President..
That and the country is hitting on all cylinders so the dems don't need to fix anything but go after this esoteric stuff

Yup and they will spend the entire two years before 2020 having investigation after investigation on things that have already been investigated.

It will show the voters how inept and biased they all are.

Go House. LOL

How convenient that you decided to ditch the word 'reportedly' from the OP title.

I think that says all we need to know about your bias on this subject.
yea, and your bias reeks all over the place also.

quite ironic.

View attachment 239798

Search found nothing

I searched and found several references to Engel's plan. Of course you probably won't acknowledge any of them since they don't fit your preconceived ideas. However, just knocking the source without refuting the facts is a child's tactic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back