Dems Telling Us We Have To Pay Extra To Protect Our Troops

O.K. Mud I would like you to just CONSIDER this proposal.....Any new homes in Arizona must have solar panels installed during construction. Just CONSIDER for a moment how much energy that could save.....During the HOTTEST time of day when there is the GREATEST draw on the power grid these solar panels would create the MOST power.....Even if it was just enough to run the AC so you can come home to a house that isn't 110 degrees it would save MASSIVE amounts of power. Now let's throw in Nevada....I think they get a lot of sun.... Maybe parts of CA......Texas......FL......How MUCH power would that save?

Now I am SURE you don't like the idea of mandates but we MUST start SOMEWHERE!!!

Solar panels don't have the power to run an air-conditioner. You can save on heating water but the technology doesn't exist to run HVAC with solar. Also changing from R12 to R22 and now to R410a means a slow progression to less efficient refrigerants. R410a runs at higher pressures which causes more wear and tear on the systems used in HVAC. However the EPA in all it's wisdom has decided that HFCs are less damaging to the environment then CHFCs. But the change means higher costs. And option would be to switch everyone to Geo-Thermal HVAC. Uses less energy.

One way to save gas and electricity would be to get rid of traffic lights and put in traffic circles. No waiting for lights to change. The savings would be enormous.

Last edited:
Copper is a diminishing resource. According to New Scientist (May 23, 2007) our world has an estimated 61 years supply of copper left.

I think this is a best case scenario based on current demand......What happens when we have no more copper?

Switch to Silver...it's a much better conductor.

Ether that or melt down a bunch of pennies.

We should not need a tax. Shouldn't all those who support the war just contribute enough to pay for it?

It's not about supporting the war you stupid fuck, it's about supporting our soldiers. And you call yourself a US citizen. You're a pathetic piece of shit.

I AM a US CITIZEN bud.

Are yall still whining over actually paying for a war you supported?

Piss poor personal responsibility if you ask me.

O.K. Mud I would like you to just CONSIDER this proposal.....Any new homes in Arizona must have solar panels installed during construction. Just CONSIDER for a moment how much energy that could save.....During the HOTTEST time of day when there is the GREATEST draw on the power grid these solar panels would create the MOST power.....Even if it was just enough to run the AC so you can come home to a house that isn't 110 degrees it would save MASSIVE amounts of power. Now let's throw in Nevada....I think they get a lot of sun.... Maybe parts of CA......Texas......FL......How MUCH power would that save?

Now I am SURE you don't like the idea of mandates but we MUST start SOMEWHERE!!!

Solar panels don't have the power to run an air-conditioner. You can save on heating water but the technology doesn't exist to run HVAC with solar. Also changing from R12 to R22 and now to R410a means a slow progression to less efficient refrigerants. R410a runs at higher pressures which causes more wear and tear on the systems used in HVAC. However the EPA in all it's wisdom has decided that HFCs are less damaging to the environment then CHFCs. But the change means higher costs. And option would be to switch everyone to Geo-Thermal HVAC. Uses less energy.

One way to save gas and electricity would be to get rid of traffic lights and put in traffic circles. No waiting for lights to change. The savings would be enormous.

DUDE!!!! Have you seen how most of your fellow Americans drive!!!??? Just sounds a bit scary to me......The next county over is Canyon county........2C on the license plate.......2C drivers scare us here in 1A.

Copper is a diminishing resource. According to New Scientist (May 23, 2007) our world has an estimated 61 years supply of copper left.

I think this is a best case scenario based on current demand......What happens when we have no more copper?

I am pretty sure your second option is a Federal offense.

I am pretty sure your second option is a Federal offense.

Gotta do what you gotta do.

Pennies will be obsolete soon anyway because of all of the spending in Washington....inflation will make pennies worthless.

Forum List

Back