Dems stood by during shivo case

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. But she was capable of consuming liquids orally. Ice chips were denied to her, SO SHE WOULD DIE. You'd die too if doctors ordered you starved to death.

No, because I'd get up on my feet and go get a burger. But I get your point.

The ClayTaurus said:
No, because I'd get up on my feet and go get a burger. But I get your point.

Good for you.

If feeding someone is a medical procedure then millions of people are practicing without a license. There's hope for you clay, but bully is a blooming idiot.

rtwngAvngr said:
Good for you.

If feeding someone is a medical procedure then millions of people are practicing without a license. There's hope for you clay, but bully is a blooming idiot.

You just said an IV is a medical procedure though?

The ClayTaurus said:
You can't be 100% sure of anything. You certainly can't be more than 100% sure, so I don't know what you mean by "at least 100% sure." Nit-picking, sorry. If we took the extra effort to be 100% sure about everything, well... we wouldn't ever get anything done.

I think you misunderstood the language. I wasn't saying to be at least 100% sure. Let me restate without percentages.

If you can't be sure she's brain dead, at least be sure that she doesn't suffer.

The feeding tube was not an IV. Her comatose state prevented her from chewing and swallowing, but not digestion, so food and water were given through a tube that went down her throat directly to her stomach.

Forum List

Back