Dems stalking GOP candidates: crossing the line

This has nothing to do with the dems. That is what newspeople and tabloid people do. No fucking duh they watch all the candidates. I am not really sure what the problem is as people should know about their elected officials actions, and it is pretty much standard for any popular person.

I am waiting to see your next post about Obama being black. Thank you captain obvious, you can go now.

Could you be any more of a retard?? I doubt it. You read the article and then pronounce that it has nothing to do with dems?? Here, read this again, you braindead hack...
Democratic officials said placing the videos on the DCCC’s website and YouTube serve a useful purpose, most notably making the footage available to friendly outside groups for use in TV commercials

You see those words "Democratic officials"? You're so fucking stupid you almost make TdM look smart by comparison....Almost...

How does he know the cameraman was a dem? Maybe it was a republican...maybe a tea party terrorist wanting to make sure he bought american items only....who knows these days

Likely, but the GOP garbage doesn't care. They will make up all kinds of trash in their desperate attempts to slam the other side.

And that is funny coming from a Wisconsin GOP'er who's party was committing election fraud and suppression by running fake candidates, sending out fake absentee ballots, hacking into people's phone numbers to send out a spam text, not to mention hacking more numbers to send out a robo call telling democrats not to vote.
All that stuff is A-OK, but someone that is protected under the 1st amendment by videotaping them and now the poor baby republicans throw a pissy fit?

The GOP are nothing but vial scum and a bunch of cry babies.

Last edited:
How does he know the cameraman was a dem? Maybe it was a republican...maybe a tea party terrorist wanting to make sure he bought american items only....who knows these days

Likely, but the GOP garbage doesn't care. They will make up all kinds of trash in their desperate attempts to slam the other side.

And that is funny coming from a Wisconsin GOP'er who's party was committing election fraud and suppression by running fake candidates, sending out fake absentee ballots, hacking into people's phone numbers to send out a spam text, not to mention hacking more numbers to send out a robo call telling democrats not to vote.
All that stuff is A-OK, but someone that is protected under the 1st amendment by videotaping them and now the poor baby republicans throw a pissy fit?

Are "fake" candidates illegal? Yes or no.

Fake absentee ballots? Prove it.

Hacking phone numbers? Prove it.

Prove the robo call telling dimwits not to vote.

Go for it... :eusa_whistle:

I will, but you then have to put "I'm an ignorant piece of shit right winger that loves getting teabagged, and have the IQ of how many balls are in my mouth, 4" in your signature.

I will, but you then have to put "I'm an ignorant piece of shit right winger that loves getting teabagged, and have the IQ of how many balls are in my mouth, 4" in your signature.

You have issues. You should seek help.

Looks like someone thought I was making shit up, only to do a google search to see that I was 100% correct :up:

the ignore feature is a good start on that help dear.;)

This has nothing to do with the dems. That is what newspeople and tabloid people do. No fucking duh they watch all the candidates. I am not really sure what the problem is as people should know about their elected officials actions, and it is pretty much standard for any popular person.

I am waiting to see your next post about Obama being black. Thank you captain obvious, you can go now.

I put up a link where Democrats are defending their actions. I assume you ranted off without reading thru the thread.

:D

Whoopsies. You really should check out links given. That way you don't look like a complete fool.

Politico is solid. Left leaning but solid.

Democratic officials said placing the videos on the DCCC’s website and YouTube serve a useful purpose, most notably making the footage available to friendly outside groups for use in TV commercials. That way, they don’t violate laws against coordinating with those groups.

Andy Stone, a spokesman for House Majority PAC, a super PAC that plans to spend millions targeting Republicans over the next four months, declined to comment on whether the organization will make use of the videos, saying it will “make race-by-race strategic assessments about the most effective course.”

In some cases, outside groups are producing the aggressive tracker footage themselves.

Read more: GOP unnerved by Democrats' candid camera techniques - Alex Isenstadt - POLITICO.com

You didn't read thru the thread either. Politico broke the story and I linked to it. R's aren't making it up you fool.

:D

Democratic officials said placing the videos on the DCCC’s website and YouTube serve a useful purpose, most notably making the footage available to friendly outside groups for use in TV commercials. That way, they don’t violate laws against coordinating with those groups.

Andy Stone, a spokesman for House Majority PAC, a super PAC that plans to spend millions targeting Republicans over the next four months, declined to comment on whether the organization will make use of the videos, saying it will “make race-by-race strategic assessments about the most effective course.”

In some cases, outside groups are producing the aggressive tracker footage themselves.

Read more: GOP unnerved by Democrats' candid camera techniques - Alex Isenstadt - POLITICO.com

Remember when Palin posted crosshairs on a map? That was slammed by the left. This apparently acceptable behavior though?

I hope the rep has a big mean fucking dog and that the cameraman gets an exclusive interview with it.

Whatever they do is acceptable behavior...
And the extended communications dept of the WH aka MSNBC will
tell us that this is fine.

Looks like someone thought I was making shit up, only to do a google search to see that I was 100% correct :up:

You brought it up, it's up to YOU to prove it. That's just the way things work.

I really hate using the term Dems because this is a new breed of slug that I frankly don't recognize as true Democrats any more.

No sense of decency whatsoever. I hope no one gets hurt. Or maybe that's the desire. Posting a video of a candidates home on line and that video is shot from ever angle has nothing to do with a campaign.

Here's just part of the article. The rest is at the link.

While most serious campaigns on both sides use campaign trackers — staffers whose job is to record on video every public appearance and statement by an opponent — House Democrats are taking it to another level.

They’re now recording video of the homes of GOP congressmen and candidates and posting the raw footage on the Internet for all to see.

Wisconsin GOP Rep. Reid Ribble, who said he’s also been followed by a cameraman when shopping for groceries, said the home videos cross a line.

“I feel it’s totally inappropriate,” said Ribble, a freshman facing a competitive race for reelection. “It was disturbing to me that they would put that online. I don’t understand any political benefit that can be achieved with that.”

In Ribble’s case, a clip of his northeastern Wisconsin home appeared online June 18. The soundless video — which lasts 38 seconds — is taken from a car sitting just outside the house. The shot pans across the large home, showing it from several different

DeaNa Ribble, the congressman’s wife, said it is deeply unsettling.

“I’m more creeped out about this than Reid is, just because I’m home more,” she said. “If they so much as put a foot on private property, I will be the first person to call the police.”

Republicans whose homes have been videotaped say they understand that politics is a contact sport and that every public utterance they make is fair game.

But, they argue, filming a home — and posting actual addresses — ought to be off-limits, if only out of respect for their families and neighbors.

“I think your family or your personal life should be off-limits unless it enters the campaign,” said Ohio Rep. Jim Renacci, who said a neighbor informed him that a tracker had been crouching in the bushes taking footage of the first-term congressman’s home.

“It’s hard for my neighbors or my family to get comfortable when someone is in the bushes.”

If it's good enough for Alec Baldwin, it's good enough for asshat repubs.

I really hate using the term Dems because this is a new breed of slug that I frankly don't recognize as true Democrats any more.

No sense of decency whatsoever. I hope no one gets hurt. Or maybe that's the desire. Posting a video of a candidates home on line and that video is shot from ever angle has nothing to do with a campaign.

While most serious campaigns on both sides use campaign trackers — staffers whose job is to record on video every public appearance and statement by an opponent — House Democrats are taking it to another level.

They’re now recording video of the homes of GOP congressmen and candidates and posting the raw footage on the Internet for all to see.

Wisconsin GOP Rep. Reid Ribble, who said he’s also been followed by a cameraman when shopping for groceries, said the home videos cross a line.

“I feel it’s totally inappropriate,” said Ribble, a freshman facing a competitive race for reelection. “It was disturbing to me that they would put that online. I don’t understand any political benefit that can be achieved with that.”

In Ribble’s case, a clip of his northeastern Wisconsin home appeared online June 18. The soundless video — which lasts 38 seconds — is taken from a car sitting just outside the house. The shot pans across the large home, showing it from several different

“I’m more creeped out about this than Reid is, just because I’m home more,” she said. “If they so much as put a foot on private property, I will be the first person to call the police.”

Republicans whose homes have been videotaped say they understand that politics is a contact sport and that every public utterance they make is fair game.

But, they argue, filming a home — and posting actual addresses — ought to be off-limits, if only out of respect for their families and neighbors.

“I think your family or your personal life should be off-limits unless it enters the campaign,” said Ohio Rep. Jim Renacci, who said a neighbor informed him that a tracker had been crouching in the bushes taking footage of the first-term congressman’s home.

“It’s hard for my neighbors or my family to get comfortable when someone is in the bushes.”

Man, you really seem into this 'total surveillance' thing, what say we shove a camera up your ass and search for your brain!

Man, you really seem into this 'total surveillance' thing, what say we shove a camera up your ass and search for your brain!

You going to remove your nose first?

I guess you all forget Newt and the GA look in your neighbors window for illegal activity law...

I figured as much.

Forum List

Back