Dems split as impeachment whispers get louder

insein said:
So would any other Candidate thrown out there. Give us Newt cause i see no other alternative.

I think he'd do better if he gave up the nickname and went with the whole of his first name.

Look, I liked the Contract With America. I can think of few conservatives that would have a huge problem with him. It is the middle of the road people that grew tired of blow jobs being the major political debate that would. Newt stayed largely silent during Clinton's problems because of his personal problems that had largely the same beginnings...

Kathianne said:
Well dang it, give me the rep you have! Lol. Actually, I think, not sure, that you can rep, just not carry any poin†s.

Then rep him (and me while you are at it) so that he can rep you.

kgoodwin10 said:
This is exactly what I'm talking about. I would like to hear the copious amounts of ammo? And I'm not sure about what you are talking about role reversal? Please expound? I am eager to hear what you have to say. I'm sure it's well thought out...

LMFAO! From the mouth of a liberal :poke:

Ammo, ok......Iraq and his failure to execute war properly which leads to the current stalemate we find ourselves in.

Katrina......lets face it, he fucked up there.

lets see, he said we will have morals back in the oval office, umm we have Valerie Plame and some bozo who was hired by Bush was just busted for shoplifting and then trying to turn the shit in for a refund.

He has outspent Bill Clinton, do you hear me? Outspent Bill Clinton.

Now for the role reversal......We has conservatives had a vile distaste for Bubba and because of that hatred we stopped at nothing in order to get him, we had to wade through a bunch of bullshit i.e. whitewater and all that other crap to actually get to something with substance, Monica....and yes I believe that impeaching this clown because of his grand jury lying was warranted, but the other crap was a gross waste of taxpayer money. Now you have demos acting in much the same fashion, get him no matter the cost much because they don't like conservatives although George Bush is hardly a conservative, and secondly and most importantly BECAUSE WE IMPEACHED BUBBA, TIT FOR TAT. Weird thing though is lately ol' G.W. is falling into the trap just like Bubba......port deal and now the wiretapping, the wiretapping I agree with Bush but lets face it, maybe he should have stayed away from that one what with the dogs hot on his trail.

Anyway this is America, ain't it a peach?

OCA said:
LMFAO! From the mouth of a liberal :poke:

Ammo, ok......Iraq and his failure to execute war properly which leads to the current stalemate we find ourselves in.

Katrina......lets face it, he fucked up there.

lets see, he said we will have morals back in the oval office, umm we have Valerie Plame and some bozo who was hired by Bush was just busted for shoplifting and then trying to turn the shit in for a refund.

He has outspent Bill Clinton, do you hear me? Outspent Bill Clinton.

Now for the role reversal......We has conservatives had a vile distaste for Bubba and because of that hatred we stopped at nothing in order to get him, we had to wade through a bunch of bullshit i.e. whitewater and all that other crap to actually get to something with substance, Monica....and yes I believe that impeaching this clown because of his grand jury lying was warranted, but the other crap was a gross waste of taxpayer money. Now you have demos acting in much the same fashion, get him no matter the cost much because they don't like conservatives although George Bush is hardly a conservative, and secondly and most importantly BECAUSE WE IMPEACHED BUBBA, TIT FOR TAT. Weird thing though is lately ol' G.W. is falling into the trap just like Bubba......port deal and now the wiretapping, the wiretapping I agree with Bush but lets face it, maybe he should have stayed away from that one what with the dogs hot on his trail.

Anyway this is America, ain't it a peach?

Where do I begin? Perhaps I need to start with Ann Coulter's book, How to talk to a Liberal (if you must).

FIRST:

"Ammo, ok......Iraq and his failure to execute war properly which leads to the current stalemate we find ourselves in."

Stalemate? There have been 2 elections, constitution ratified, a permanent government is in the process of being formed, our enemy is being killed or captured daily, infrastructure is being built, Saddam was pulled out of a rabbit hole and is currently on trial....(do I need to go on?).
This isn't a Nintendo game! It probably would go much better if the Left wouldn't aid and give comfort to the enemy. You all are screaming we can't win and "it's a stalemate" rather than supporting our troops and ignoring the progress that has occurred over the past three years.

NEXT

"Katrina......lets face it, he fucked up there."

I'm sure Bush is flattered that you assume he has the power of God, but I don't think he caused Katrina. If you build a city 12 feet under sea level and protect it with levies for a 3 hurricane your going to get wet. Who's job was it to be first responders: Feds, State, or local government? I saw a lot of buses under water didn't you? Shouldn't those buses have been used? Shouldn't the local government called for evacuation? What exactly would you have wanted Bush to do? The Feds arrived before the local government responded?

NEXT

"lets see, he said we will have morals back in the oval office, umm we have Valerie Plame and some bozo who was hired by Bush was just busted for shoplifting and then trying to turn the shit in for a refund."

Valerie Plame ordeal is another screeching point of the lefty loonies. You want to pin this on Bush? Again, ignoring the facts that no evidence of any kind validates this.

NEXT

"He has outspent Bill Clinton, do you hear me? Outspent Bill Clinton."

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but 9/11/2001 we were attacked, we went to war against two countries, we had a Bill Clinton recession, bipartisan support of reform of medicare. The spending has definitely been a disappointment,

NEXT (I'm ignoring for now Monica-gage)

"...port deal and now the wiretapping, the wiretapping I agree with Bush but lets face it, maybe he should have stayed away from that one what with the dogs hot on his trail."

The port deal I have issues with, but now that we have 6 ports secure and the Dems and Reps are fighting for credit. How does this make us safer? The port security would not have been compromised because they aren't the ones
responsible for security. No, this is about we can't trust mid-east governments. I think this was a mistake by both Dems and Reps. We need to build relationships with moderate governments not isolate them. Bush was right on this one in my opinion, but politically it was a loser.

NEXT

Wiretapping, we agree surprisingly. But other Liberals don't agree with you. I'm not sure we agree because you think that the President has the authority or if you just think it's a good idea. It's both! He does have powers under the Constitution and War Power's Act, but Feingold wants to turn it into a three ring circus. Thus it brings me to the subject of my Board posting.

LAST:

Monica-gate:

The hatred of the President and the screeching and screaming of the left over wiretapping, port deal, Katrina, and the war is all about "tit for tat." You impeached our guy, and we're going to obstruct, cry, undermine your President at every turn. That is the rationality of the Left. If I understood you correctly, you agreed with impeachment of Clinton for perjury. I've got to admit I almost fell out of my chair, so I'm not sure you are a true liberal or not. Perhaps I've been mistaken. If so, my apologies. The problem with the left, is they are providing aid and comfort to the enemy. You may disagree with whether we should be in Iraq or not, but our troops don't need to fight an embolden enemy because of whispers of impeachment of a justifiable,legal and reasonable action by our Commander and Chief. This is going to be a trap door for Dems in 2008 and it will likely give Americans cause to question as to what side of the war the left is on.

I've enjoyed talking to you about this. :usa:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Kathianne said:
Never ever, never underestimate the Democrats tendency to implode! It's what's kept the GOP in power.

But on the flip side of that never ever underestimate the amount of stupid people in this country that support the Democrats no matter what lunacy they propose.

Bonnie said:
But on the flip side of that never ever underestimate the amount of stupid people in this country that support the Democrats no matter what lunacy they propose.
Ah but you are speaking of an small portion of the left. Just like it's only a small portion of the right that are in lock-step with Jerry Fawell or who the hell is that other right winger, that gets everyone so mad? The guy that hosts the 400 club or whatever it is called?

Forum List

Back