Dems Sooooooooo Desperate that..

Yup, I've seen that one... but not every-time

Several times it's been the....

Damn, The Obama's are Sure Blowing a Lot of Taxpayer Money on Vacation Card.

Come on now, Michelle hasn't been on an exotic, luxury vacation in over a week.

When the royal couple can't go on vacation, they bring the vacation to them.

Spending on White House dinners soars under Obama | WashingtonExaminer.com

One reason to vote for Romney, the presidential bar tab won't be so high.

It's just getting crazy.. I tells Ya...:disbelief:

1) They are using the race baiting card...(a vote for a Republican and you'll be a slave)

2) They are using the rape baiting card...(Republicans support rape to make babies)

3) They are using the kill you baiting card...(a vote for a Republican is certain death)

4) They are using the pussy baiting card...(vote like your pussy depended on it)

Gads.. I'm sure there's others, desperate times for desperate Democrats....:eek:

As a general rule, I find Lumpy to be pretty pointless.

Nonetheless, when he says something of value, it should be noted, I guess.

The OP is actually darn accurate.

1) They are using the race baiting card...(a vote for a Republican and you'll be a slave)

2) They are using the rape baiting card...(Republicans support rape to make babies)

3) They are using the kill you baiting card...(a vote for a Republican is certain death)

4) They are using the pussy baiting card...(vote like your pussy depended on it)

Gads.. I'm sure there's others, desperate times for desperate Democrats....:eek:

Well, one of us should probably be worried..:D

Well, one of us should probably be worried..:D

Agreed.

That makes you TWO for today.

In fact, that translates into TWO for 2012.

more like trolling for political jail bait.

Forum List

Back