Dems Sooooooooo Desperate that..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It's just getting crazy.. I tells Ya...:disbelief:

1) They are using the race baiting card...(a vote for a Republican and you'll be a slave)

2) They are using the rape baiting card...(Republicans support rape to make babies)

3) They are using the kill you baiting card...(a vote for a Republican is certain death)

4) They are using the pussy baiting card...(vote like your pussy depended on it)

Gads.. I'm sure there's others, desperate times for desperate Democrats....:eek:

Last edited:
Thats odd, last time I checked, Republicans and GOP were committing voter fraud, illegally purging votes, and deterring people from voting.

Obama's opponents are using.

1) The Muslim card

2) The Commie card

3) The Alien card

4) The Apology card

You do what you've got to do, I guess. :dunno:

Last edited:
All part of the game. The polls are so close that as we wind down to election day there will be plenty of Hail Mary's coming from both sides. As usual it will come down to the candidates' appeal to the moderates and swings voters.

Thats odd, last time I checked, Republicans and GOP were committing voter fraud, illegally purging votes, and deterring people from voting.

Well, last time I checked, both Parties did that but Democrats were far better at it.....:eusa_doh:

I presumed more practice..

Last edited:

Well, last time I checked, both Parties did that but Democrats were far better at it.....:eusa_doh:

I presumed more practice..

The Democrats invented sleazy politics. Obama perfected it. He has been elected twice by pulling up shit from the past about his opponents or getting them taken off the ballot. He was elected President without being vetted because his skin is black.

1) The Muslim card

2) The Commie card

3) The Alien card

4) The Apology card

The Apology card.....:confused:

You mysteriously forgot... The Report Card

Last edited:
I guess you never took statistics or advanced math. Perhaps you never got past basic Arithmetic. I am not sure what you problem is, but Willard is behind in every EV count that I have seen, perhaps except for one day when RCP lost its center. I suppose it relieves some internal anxiety for you to proclaim Willard the winner. If it helps you sleep at night, go for it.

His "momentum" is gone. There are now 10 days for him to catch O, and with each passing day, the tension and desperation within his campaign will heighten. So, if you wish to continue to proclaim Willard the winner, please do so. But be prepared on November 7th to eat each one of your delusional posts. Have a Great Weekend!

Don't forget about the 500 trillion dollar tax cut Mitt Romney is going to give to the rich

1) The Muslim card

2) The Commie card

3) The Alien card

4) The Apology card

Every time he's left the country, they claim he's on an apology tour.

Yup, I've seen that one... but not every-time

Several times it's been the....

Damn, The Obama's are Sure Blowing a Lot of Taxpayer Money on Vacation Card.

I guess you never took statistics or advanced math. Perhaps you never got past basic Arithmetic. I am not sure what you problem is, but Willard is behind in every EV count that I have seen, perhaps except for one day when RCP lost its center. I suppose it relieves some internal anxiety for you to proclaim Willard the winner. If it helps you sleep at night, go for it.

His "momentum" is gone. There are now 10 days for him to catch O, and with each passing day, the tension and desperation within his campaign will heighten. So, if you wish to continue to proclaim Willard the winner, please do so. But be prepared on November 7th to eat each one of your delusional posts. Have a Great Weekend!

Florida and North Carolina aren't toss up. Romney is leading the Electoral Vote.

1) The Muslim card

2) The Commie card

3) The Alien card

4) The Apology card

Every time he's left the country, they claim he's on an apology tour.
...and usually, it turns out that he is!

Obama is an appeasing pussy of a President, so intent on kissing Muslims asses that he cannot help but apologize and/or bow down to every foreign leader he meets...except the Queen of the UK...he sends Churchill's bust back to her.

I suspect many think of you as anal retentive... lighten up.. sheesh

Florida and North Carolina aren't toss up. Romney is leading the Electoral Vote.

I suspect you've heard the expression, "pissing in the wind"...:lol:

Last edited:
Dang I forgot the..

Push Grandma and Grandpa off the cliff card...

Forum List

Back