dems sit thru Pledge of Allegiance

There you have it folks. CAgirl is only here for the insults and trolling.

How very sad. I must really bug the shit outta you if you're so desperate as to make a mountain out of a statement of fact.

This board is not a debate forum - debate forums have rules of conduct in order to ensure that it remains a debate and not a general free for all as is the case with this forum. That you are unaware of that is actually pretty funny.

There you have it, folks. It's a FACT that CA girl is only here for the insults and the trolling.

90+% of what I see from you is insults and trollig bodecea. The rest is a question or statement, rarely a debate. You seem to prove CAgirl's point. You want more of a debate forum, act like it.

There you have it folks. CAgirl is only here for the insults and trolling.

How very sad. I must really bug the shit outta you if you're so desperate as to make a mountain out of a statement of fact.

This board is not a debate forum - debate forums have rules of conduct in order to ensure that it remains a debate and not a general free for all as is the case with this forum. That you are unaware of that is actually pretty funny.

There you have it, folks. It's a FACT that CA girl is only here for the insults and the trolling.

There you have it, folks, Bodecea lacks basic the comprehension skills required to debate the time of day.

I don't get the logic of many on the right in this thread.

Because many of us who are actually Liberal find this completely disrespectful and not defending it, some of those on the right are insulting us on this board because we aren't defending it?

So if we were to actually go ahead and defend it, they would just turn their attention to bashing us? Talk about a desperate cry for something to do.

Recommendation: Fresh Air, get some.

Last edited:
I don't get the logic of many on the right in this thread.

Because many of us who are actually Liberal find this completely disrespectful and not defending it, some of those on the right are insulting us on this board because we aren't defending it?

So if we were to actually go ahead and defend it, they would just turn their attention to bashing us? Talk about a desperate cry for something to do.

Recommendation: Fresh Air, get some.

I think this happens to both sides, depending on the issue. At least in the last several posts, bodecea was not debating. Otherwise, I agree.

I think this happens to both sides, depending on the issue. At least in the last several posts, bodecea was not debating. Otherwise, I agree.

I read this entire thread, the first couple of pages was a complete circlejerk. Mani was completely right. People calling for Liberals to defend these people, why? Do Conservatives have a copyright over Patriotism? Did I miss the memo on that? (Not speaking to you, just generally).)

I don't defend their actions, it's the political act of cowards. Both the Democrats and Republicans in that story are playing politics and the only ones who really suffer are the people they represent.

I read this entire thread, the first couple of pages was a complete circlejerk. Mani was completely right. People calling for Liberals to defend these people, why? Do Conservatives have a copyright over Patriotism? Did I miss the memo on that? (Not speaking to you, just generally).)

I don't defend their actions, it's the political act of cowards. Both the Democrats and Republicans in that story are playing politics and the only ones who really suffer are the people they represent.

I lot of the people on the right have watched a lot of people on the left defend politicians just like this, without regard to the detrimental outcome to this nation. I think it was a fair thread. If the shoe was on the other foot, I do know the left isn't above it all to have created a thread about it. Your right, it is politics....but that's the way it is.

I lot of the people on the right have watched a lot of people on the left defend politicians just like this, without regard to the detrimental outcome to this nation. I think it was a fair thread. If the shoe was on the other foot, I do know the left isn't above it all to have created a thread about it. Your right, it is poltics....but that's the way it is.

History is not the same, it's similar but not the same. You can't take what happened in the past and try to equally apply it here.

It's not a fair thread at all, it's turned into a attack on Liberals for not daring to step forward and defend these clowns so they can be attacked. It's turned into a attack in which people assume that Liberals as a whole back up this sort of behavior.

Just because it is the way it is doesn't mean we have to sit there and take it. Act above it, act beyond it.

I don't make a thread about Mark Foley and expect Republicans to defend the fucker. Despite the fact I've seen some people do so, though not on here persay.

I lot of the people on the right have watched a lot of people on the left defend politicians just like this, without regard to the detrimental outcome to this nation. I think it was a fair thread. If the shoe was on the other foot, I do know the left isn't above it all to have created a thread about it. Your right, it is poltics....but that's the way it is.

History is not the same, it's similar but not the same. You can't take what happened in the past and try to equally apply it here.

It's not a fair thread at all, it's turned into a attack on Liberals for not daring to step forward and defend these clowns so they can be attacked. It's turned into a attack in which people assume that Liberals as a whole back up this sort of behavior.

Just because it is the way it is doesn't mean we have to sit there and take it. Act above it, act beyond it.

I don't make a thread about Mark Foley and expect Republicans to defend the fucker. Despite the fact I've seen some people do so, though not on here persay.

But, the left has made threads about Foley...and Craig, etc. This is a political message board, it's what it's all about. A lot of threads turn into attacks on one side, or the other, fair, or not. My posts on this thread were not attacking, just questioning. In fact, I gave a compliment on this post to the liberals.
Don't take it personal Dogbert, I think you usually have compelling posts on this board. I would never catagorize you as a wingnut, or any other derogue terms.

But, the left has made threads about Foley...and Craig, etc. This is a political message board, it's what it's all about. A lot of threads turn into attacks on one side, or the other, fair, or not. My posts on this thread were not attacking, just questioning. In fact, I gave a compliment on this post to the liberals.
Don't take it personal Dogbert, I think you usually have compelling posts on this board. I would never catagorize you as a wingnut, or any other derogue terms.

I have probably made a thread about Foley and Craig. And they deserved such threads because they're hypocrites to the highest degree.

And I thank you for your compliment, I'm not taking it personal at you persay. You're not the one I have a problem with. It's certain people who were acting in such a way that just boggles me completely.

I think you get what I'm trying to get across though.

Forum List

Back