Dems See Wal Mart Bashing As A Winner

But OUR trade IS what is building their economy. OUR market is what is allowing their runaway growth. Hence, if we cut trade with them their market will plummet. Ours will be effected, but WE will recover much quicker, because of the freedom and entrepeneurial orientation of the individuals which make up our nation.

We have choices here. Moral choices. SAY NO TO SLAVE LABOR!

When it comes to economics and power fuck morality, your weakkneed view would have America cowering to China and others. They will and are becoming economic giants with or without us and you endeavor to take us out of the game. When did you become so anti-American?

SAY NO TO ANTI-AMERICAN DOUCHEBAGS LIKE LEFTWING AVENGER!

Leave economics to the bigboys, ok son?

Oh and Bush does care about border security, build the wall and make citizens out of the ones already here. Start collecting taxes and let them invest in the American economy.

Thank god he's pres right now and not some protectionist fag like Buchannan.

When it comes to economics and power fuck morality,
Get thee to an exorcist.
your weakkneed view would have America cowering to China and others. They will and are becoming economic giants with or without us
No. Our market is STILL too important. There's still time.
and you endeavor to take us out of the game. When did you become so anti-American?

SAY NO TO ANTI-AMERICAN DOUCHEBAGS LIKE LEFTWING AVENGER!

Leave economics to the bigboys, ok son?

Oh and Bush does care about border security,
Yeah. I guess that's why he's opted to do nothing.
build the wall and make citizens out of the ones already here. Start collecting taxes and let them invest in the American economy.

Thank god he's pres right now and not some protectionist fag like Buchannan.

I don't want to embargo all nations, just the ones utilizing slave labor.

Evil isn't cool, man.

Get thee to an exorcist.

No. Our market is STILL too important. There's still time.

Yeah. I guess that's why he's opted to do nothing.

I don't want to embargo all nations, just the ones utilizing slave labor.

Evil isn't cool, man.

Bush has opted to do nothing? Seems to me he has made proposals, the zealots and racists such as yourself just haven't awoken to the proposals wisdom yet. Its precisely because you don't understand economics that you don't see the wisdom in the proposals yet.

Anyway you sit there and play with your little embargo theory(it worked so well with Sadaam), we the U.S. will continue dealing economically with countries like China and we will all live like kings.

Bush has opted to do nothing? Seems to me he has made proposals, the zealots and racists such as yourself just haven't awoken to the proposals wisdom yet. Its precisely because you don't understand economics that you don't see the wisdom in the proposals yet.
You mean the comprehensive solutions, which couple border enforcement with amnesty? No thank you.
Anyway you sit there and play with your little embargo theory(it worked so well with Sadaam), we the U.S. will continue dealing economically with countries like China and we will all live like kings.

Emabargos are effective. The oil for food program didn't work so well, but that's an isolated case, not indicative of the effect of embargos as a general category.

You mean the comprehensive solutions, which couple border enforcement with amnesty? No thank you.

Emabargos are effective. The oil for food program didn't work so well, but that's an isolated case, not indicative of the effect of embargos as a general category.

No thank you? Explain why because i've yet to see a rational answer to this question.

Embargos are ineffective, name 5 embargos which have achieved their goal.

I can name another one which hasn't been worth a shit, Cuba.

How come you hate capitalism(America) so much?

No thank you? Explain why because i've yet to see a rational answer to this question.

Embargos are ineffective, name 5 embargos which have achieved their goal.

I can name another one which hasn't been worth a shit, Cuba.

How come you hate capitalism(America) so much?

Capitalism is great. It's greater when coupled with a sense of nationalism. It sucks when capitalists have no qualms about selling out America to the highest bidder no what it entails.

I your opinion. They work hard and earn their money. Unlike the libs who would rather have them shackled to a union that steals a chunk ou their income on top of the 33% the government takes.

You 'something' my opinion. You seem to have left out a word there.

But I'm not slamming people that work at wal mart as lazy or anything else of that nature. Only that the majority of the ones I see look like disabled, retired, fat, or just someone that is one sandwhich short of a picnic. Not the cream of the crop if you know what I mean. And that ain't no lie. Every wal mart I've been in has been that way. They also got burned hiring illegal's. That should also tell you something about the type of people they hire. They want to hire people that are easily MANIPULATED. People that NEED that job so bad that they're not likely to MAKE WAVES. They can be CONTROLLED. They can FUCK'EM and get away with it.

You tell me I'm wrong.

Capitalism is great. It's greater when coupled with a sense of nationalism. It sucks when capitalists have no qualms about selling out America to the highest bidder no what it entails.

How are and when have capitalists sold out America to the highest bidder? Please provide proof.

How are and when have capitalists sold out America to the highest bidder? Please provide proof.
First you must buy into the RWA and minions definition of nationalism. dillo of course, has it down...

You 'something' my opinion. You seem to have left out a word there.

But I'm not slamming people that work at wal mart as lazy or anything else of that nature. Only that the majority of the ones I see look like disabled, retired, fat, or just someone that is one sandwhich short of a picnic. Not the cream of the crop if you know what I mean. And that ain't no lie. Every wal mart I've been in has been that way. They also got burned hiring illegal's. That should also tell you something about the type of people they hire. They want to hire people that are easily MANIPULATED. People that NEED that job so bad that they're not likely to MAKE WAVES. They can be CONTROLLED. They can FUCK'EM and get away with it.

You tell me I'm wrong.

You sound like you have a nasty streak of liberalism in you. You judge people by the way they look, their educational level, ect. To the Wal Mart haters, working at Wal Mart is the bottom of the job barrel. I shop my Wal Mart every week, and the I see the same people there week after week. They seem fine to me, and they must be doing their job since they are still there.

First you must buy into the RWA and minions definition of nationalism. dillo of course, has it down...

I go by the standard meaning. what about you? what about the actual meaning of nationalism do you not "buy into"?

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=nationalism&x=12&y=20
na‧tion‧al‧ism  /ˈnæʃənlˌɪzəm, ˈnæʃnəˌlɪz-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nash-uh-nl-iz-uhm, nash-nuh-liz-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. national spirit or aspirations.
2. devotion and loyalty to one's own nation; patriotism.
3. excessive patriotism; chauvinism.
4. the desire for national advancement or independence.
5. the policy or doctrine of asserting the interests of one's own nation, viewed as separate from the interests of other nations or the common interests of all nations.
6. an idiom or trait peculiar to a nation.
7. a movement, as in the arts, based upon the folk idioms, history, aspirations, etc., of a nation.

Do you wanna start with oursourcing? Many see this as a sellout to the American worker.

You and your master are on record here as being for outsourcing, I don't give a shit about you two and your latest antics.

Like it or not, this is a global economy, your protectionist ways are antiquated and useless and outsourcing is a another step in the global economiy's natural progression. If I were the American worker i'd stay away from the unions and start producing because you are being outworked abroad.

You sound like you have a nasty streak of liberalism in you. You judge people by the way they look, their educational level, ect.

Oh for Christ sake... you're fucking cracked man. I'm one of the most hard line conservative Christians this board has. So if you're going to call everybody that has a different opinion or see's things differently than you a "liberal", don't look to me to back you up on anything. Calling me a liberal is like calling a black man whitey.

I agree with you on much. Don't fucking ruin it with assinine name calling.

To the Wal Mart haters, working at Wal Mart is the bottom of the job barrel. I shop my Wal Mart every week, and the I see the same people there week after week. They seem fine to me, and they must be doing their job since they are still there.

I never said I hated wal mart. I shop there myself, but I stand by what I think of the people I see working there.

Pale Rider said:

I go by the standard meaning. what about you? what about the actual meaning of nationalism do you not "buy into"?

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=nationalism&x=12&y=20
na‧tion‧al‧ism  /ˈnæʃənlˌɪzəm, ˈnæʃnəˌlɪz-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nash-uh-nl-iz-uhm, nash-nuh-liz-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. national spirit or aspirations.
2. devotion and loyalty to one's own nation; patriotism.
3. excessive patriotism; chauvinism.
4. the desire for national advancement or independence.
5. the policy or doctrine of asserting the interests of one's own nation, viewed as separate from the interests of other nations or the common interests of all nations.
6. an idiom or trait peculiar to a nation.
7. a movement, as in the arts, based upon the folk idioms, history, aspirations, etc., of a nation.

Two girlie girls already kicked your ass on nationalism. Get over it. You are a wimp, not to mention not that bright on global affairs.

Two girlie girls already kicked your ass on nationalism. Get over it. You are a wimp, not to mention not that bright on global affairs.

Please provide a link to my ass getting kicked on nationalism.

Yes. All the cool people embrace slave labor.

Forum List

Back