Dems. Running Dems. through the Mud..

The Democratic party continues to disintegrate, everything is unfolding as I foretold :muahaha:

Yup, the fascist left has exposed the underbelly, it shouldn't be too much longer... :2cents:

The left's HUGE mistake was coming out of the closet into full view. They used to sneak around scheming while lying to voters. Obama's victory in 2008 gave them a false sense of security. They convinced themselves the country agreed with the left's world view. Then in 2010 they got obliterated in the most crushing defeat in nearly 100 years.

But the damage was done, convinced people really agreed with the left they continued to openly push liberal policies. Then lost the Senate. Then lost the White House. Moderate Dem's have said hey lets get back in the closet but the liberal wing refuses.

Sheesh, whatever happened to the reasonable center left pragmatic Democrats ..

Oh, here they are.... :itsok:

Opinion | The Pragmatic Left Is Winning

In front of us stands a self-aggrandizing monolith-caryatid on whose back rests the roof of half our nation's foundation, calling itself the American Left. To the people who worship it, it's anti-truth, anti-god, anti-fact, anti-patriotic surface inscriptions describe a perfect false god of a future America—a graven image of our founder's constitutional temple—while in plain view over its shoulder, to the rest of us, rises mountains of skulls and the discarded grave marker-less souls of tens of millions of unborn children. And still this tragic leftist monolith would assure its cultist masses all will be well in following its path of carnage into a blessed, utopian future only it's ghastly, blood dripping aphanite features can realize.

Last edited:

In front of us stands a self-aggrandizing monolith-caryatid on whose back rests the roof of half our nation's foundation, calling itself the American Left. To the people who worship it, it's anti-truth, anti-god, ant-fact, anti-patriotic surface inscriptions describe a perfect false god of a future America—a graven image of our founder's constitutional temple—while in plain view over its shoulder, to the rest of us, rises mountains of skulls and the discarded grave marker-less souls of tens of millions of unborn children. And still this tragic leftist monolith would assure its cultist masses all will be well in following its path of carnage into a blessed, utopian future only it's blood dripping aphanite features can realize.

Yup ... "The War on Tiny Humans" discounts both humanity and science... it's definitely soulless..

The Democratic party continues to disintegrate, everything is unfolding as I foretold :muahaha:
They have the opinion that Democrats are mindless followers. I think they many have made a bad mistake. I talked with a guy who works in a Union Shop and he says that the men and women he works with thinks the Judge got shafted by the people on the Hearing and many said they are going to switch their normal Democratic vote to something else. He had no idea what the something else was.
upload_2018-9-30_22-36-47.jpeg

In front of us stands a self-aggrandizing monolith-caryatid on whose back rests the roof of half our nation's foundation, calling itself the American Left. To the people who worship it, it's anti-truth, anti-god, ant-fact, anti-patriotic surface inscriptions describe a perfect false god of a future America—a graven image of our founder's constitutional temple—while in plain view over its shoulder, to the rest of us, rises mountains of skulls and the discarded grave marker-less souls of tens of millions of unborn children. And still this tragic leftist monolith would assure its cultist masses all will be well in following its path of carnage into a blessed, utopian future only it's blood dripping aphanite features can realize.

Yup ... "The War on Tiny Humans" discounts both humanity and science... it's definitely soulless..

What's worse, more malevolent is, for sixty years how the American Left has convinced both academia and millions of regular Americans how it holds the moral high from the sea bottom of moral nihilism and relativism. Their poison is the perfect scam, the more we believe in them, the more they exploit us. And we want to believe in them as Americans, because they preach victimization and phony compassion for the suffering of the same identity groups they chain down in political, social and cultural chains of agony.

They have the opinion that Democrats are mindless followers. I think they many have made a bad mistake. I talked with a guy who works in a Union Shop and he says that the men and women he works with thinks the Judge got shafted by the people on the Hearing and many said they are going to switch their normal Democratic vote to something else. He had no idea what the something else was.View attachment 219582
CPT101503508_hd.jpg

They have the opinion that Democrats are mindless followers. I think they many have made a bad mistake. I talked with a guy who works in a Union Shop and he says that the men and women he works with thinks the Judge got shafted by the people on the Hearing and many said they are going to switch their normal Democratic vote to something else. He had no idea what the something else was.View attachment 219582
CPT101503508_hd.jpg

Enjoying the borrowed shirt? We on the Right do not miss it, we've stocked closets full. In fact we hope its sleeves are not too short for your arms.

CPT101503508_hd.jpg

Right Meme .. wrong Party ...

What's worse, more malevolent is, for sixty years how the American Left has convinced both academia and millions of regular Americans how it holds the moral high from the sea bottom of moral nihilism and relativism. Their poison is the perfect scam, the more we believe in them, the more they exploit us. And we want to believe in them as Americans, because they preach victimization and phony compassion for the suffering of the same identity groups they chain down in political, social and cultural chains of agony.
Lets not forget, they say one thing and do another. They have been known to hire Criminals with long records to work for the party, they maintain safety nets to help those who fall. Hollywood has the same nets. They promote crimes being committed to forward their goals. It now has been proven that they will take no prisoners use race hate and crimes to further their own people. They have sold this Nations property to other Nations to gain favor and kick backs to their money chest. Example: Russia Nuke Material, Clinton Foundation get 500 kick back. Willie get 200000 for a short speech in Russia. What more do you need to know and understand to see the crimes being done under the Democratic/ Progressive banner.

Last edited:

In front of us stands a self-aggrandizing monolith-caryatid on whose back rests the roof of half our nation's foundation, calling itself the American Left. To the people who worship it, it's anti-truth, anti-god, anti-fact, anti-patriotic surface inscriptions describe a perfect false god of a future America—a graven image of our founder's constitutional temple—while in plain view over its shoulder, to the rest of us, rises mountains of skulls and the discarded grave marker-less souls of tens of millions of unborn children. And still this tragic leftist monolith would assure its cultist masses all will be well in following its path of carnage into a blessed, utopian future only it's ghastly, blood dripping aphanite features can realize.
Some people would see their Soul to gain power. This is true what you post and more could be said. I for one have seen the face of evil and it is the Progressives and what they stand for.
upload_2018-9-30_23-35-52.jpeg

Some people would see their Soul to gain power. This is true what you post and more could be said. I for one have seen the face of evil and it is the Progressives and what they stand for. View attachment 219594

Very true, my friend. No one wishes to believe human evil exists, and why would they? Our Age of technology, the fishbowl protection of Western laws, and real wolf men, exist to carry away their minds on a cyber magic carpet of smart phones and social media, provide them a safe space in which they're cool and hip for hating all the foundations which made there safe little enclaves happen for them in the first place. and the guardians who protect them from the bad men, while they deride and condemn us modern hoplites and spit in our faces. The ungrateful leftist masses believe they can either turn their backs on human evil or intellectualize it away, and it will then somehow be magically gone, or will just leave them alone. Good thing myrmidon such as us exist to guard their effeminate unmanly nuances for them, so they can piss on all our nation stands for—a beacon of light—shining against the greater shadow of human history.

Forum List

Back