Dems Running against Obama and Pelosi

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
USMB Matters: Keeping Tabs on Dem Shenanigans like Dems Running against Obama and Pelosi

If they hadn't already inflicted so much damage to the country this would be funny.

I read that Joe Donnelly (IN-D scumbag) is taking out ads against Pelosi and Obama.

Donnelly voted FOR ObamaCare and now he's trying to save his political ass by campaigning AGAINST the people he voted with 90% of the time.

Joe Donnelly, Indiana's Jake Starkey.

Adios, Scumbag!

The Republic - Indiana Rep. Donnelly declares independence in hopes of swaying angry voters

USMB Matters: Keeping Tabs on Dem Shenanigans like Dems Running against Obama and Pelosi

If they hadn't already inflicted so much damage to the country this would be funny.

I read that Joe Donnelly (IN-D scumbag) is taking out ads against Pelosi and Obama.

Donnelly voted FOR ObamaCare and now he's trying to save his political ass by campaigning AGAINST the people he voted with 90% of the time.

Joe Donnelly, Indiana's Jake Starkey.

Adios, Scumbag!

The Republic - Indiana Rep. Donnelly declares independence in hopes of swaying angry voters

Isn't interesting these politicians 'break ranks' with their party when they know their constituency is pissed at them?

I wonder what kinda deal Obama gave him in the backroom before the vote was taken? He said he was against Obamacare...then voted for it. I wonder which face of his made that decision?

:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back