Dems Registering the Dead?

Meanwhile dumbfucks like onecut39 continue to lie on the internet defending illegal votes.

Nobody is voting illegally as a result of this organization sending out registration forms.

Haven't you learned that when you put "nobody","everybody", "never" , "always" in a sentence it is substantially wrong?

There hasn't been an election. Even of any actual voter fraud takes place, the organization that sent the form isn't at fault, but the INDIVIDUAL that committed the fraud.

Here is an example...Legal non citizens can get US drivers licenses. The NVRA or "Motor Voter" laws require that voter registration forms be given to everyone who gets a drivers license. Using y'alls logic, every state DMV is committing fraud. Every registration drive is committing fraud if some they give a form to someone who isn't eligible.

Last edited:
Why are these going to primarily Democratic-leaning voting blocs such as young adults, unmarried women, African-Americans and Latinos?
Wow.

You caught me off guard. I would have thought the question would have been "why are they being sent to dead people"

Bieber refers to the mailings as "tactics that amount to, or at the very least induce, voter registration fraud," and says the issue "presents a very significant risk to the proper administration of the upcoming general election."

I know dead people are ineligible - but a remarkable coincidence - they are also physically incapable of filling out a voter registration form. So problem solved!

I've got news for you - dead people get all sorts of mail. As it turns out, most people who mail stuff - whether it be a bill, an advertisement, or a voter registration form - don't access death records every time they do to make sure the recipient isn't dead.

Last edited:
Nobody is voting illegally as a result of this organization sending out registration forms.

Haven't you learned that when you put "nobody","everybody", "never" , "always" in a sentence it is substantially wrong?

There hasn't been an election. Even of any actual voter fraud takes place, the organization that sent the form isn't at fault, but the INDIVIDUAL that committed the fraud.

Here is an example...Legal non citizens can get US drivers licenses. The NVRA or "Motor Voter" laws require that voter registration forms be given to everyone who gets a drivers license. Using y'alls logic, every state DMV is committing fraud. Every registration drive is committing fraud if some they give a form to someone who isn't eligible.

WAIT a sec, so you believe in individualism now? If you're sending out forms to people, the people who send them AND the people who use them are guilty. It's like in fencing stolen goods, the people who stole are guilty AND the people who sold them are guilty.

Wow BIG font
you must be right- of course that is one
:lol:

I have some more

Daytona Beach City Democrat Commissioner and his Campaign Manager arrested for Absentee Ballot Voter Fraud

Indiana Democratic Party Head Resigns as Fraud Probe Heats Up over Obama

Mike Marshall, a Democrat and president of North Vernon’s Utilities Service Board, faces 12 Class D felony counts of forgery, 13 Class D felony counts of perjury and 20 Class D felony counts of vote fraud, according to paperwork filed with the Jennings County clerk’s office.

John Cook, a Democrat and member of the Utilities Service Board, faces two counts of forgery, three counts of perjury and four counts of vote fraud.

Last edited:
Wow BIG font
you must be right

I have some more

Daytona Beach City Democrat Commissioner and his Campaign Manager arrested for Absentee Ballot Voter Fraud

Mike Marshall, a Democrat and president of North Vernon’s Utilities Service Board, faces 12 Class D felony counts of forgery, 13 Class D felony counts of perjury and 20 Class D felony counts of vote fraud, according to paperwork filed with the Jennings County clerk’s office.

John Cook, a Democrat and member of the Utilities Service Board, faces two counts of forgery, three counts of perjury and four counts of vote fraud.

Drop me a line when there's a conviction.

Why

truth does not matter to the left anyway

But by all means, if you have proof they are innocent
you should give it to the authorities

Wow BIG font
you must be right- of course that is one

I have some more

They're like cockroaches...when you see one, their families are having reunions in the sugar and under the cabinets.

Forum List

Back