Dems Registering the Dead?

This organization sent out forms to anyone who completed a change of address.

What do people do when a loved one, who lived alone, dies? They put in a change of address for their mail.

Did the pets complete a change of address form, too??

I originally thought this was the same group that was sending forms to voters in my county. The group in my county were out-reaching to people who had moved. Many were sent to us marked "deceased" from a voter's loved one. When I looked them up, we had already updated the deceased voter's record...months, even years ago.

This group in the OP was targeting certain demographics, women and Latinos among the targeted. The group in the OP obviously bought a mailing list that had someone that signed their dog up to get a catalogue or put their dog's name down on the dog license form. Who knows? I'm sure the list source will be looked into, but there's no fraud unless someone signs the dog up.

Something like this should be cause for alarm, not blown out of proportion type of going to war over alarm, but some to where it should be investigated.

What raises red flags is that forms are being sent to mostly Democrat leaning voters who are dead, under the age of majority and to pets. Who's to say a Liberal or conservative won't get a couple forms, make a change of address, send them back and register to vote multiple times and totally screw to votes up?

Without photo identification, a person could vote multiple times in different districts. Now multiply that by 5,000 and the phrase "Vote early, vote often" becomes a reality.

Something like this should be cause for alarm, not blown out of proportion type of going to war over alarm, but some to where it should be investigated.

What raises red flags is that forms are being sent to mostly Democrat leaning voters who are dead, under the age of majority and to pets. Who's to say a Liberal or conservative won't get a couple forms, make a change of address, send them back and register to vote multiple times and totally screw to votes up?

Without photo identification, a person could vote multiple times in different districts. Now multiply that by 5,000 and the phrase "Vote early, vote often" becomes a reality.

Most of them are dead or pets? Ya might want to check your facts on that one...

They're sent to MOSTLY DEMOCRAT dead and pets.

Not MOSTLY DEAD democrats and pets.

Get it? Hello?

You are an idiot. Seriously. YOU posted sneering about "most dead and pets" you moron. I was pointing out that it didn't say that, it said "MOSTLY DEMOCRAT". Don't blame me for your stupidity.

Ask yourself this - how do you think they got the name of the person's pet?

Not if they are only registered in one district.

What do people do when a loved one, who lived alone, dies? They put in a change of address for their mail.

How do YOU think the pets' names wound up on mailing lists?

I guess the Dems broke into people's houses to look at the pet's tags? Or maybe they're conspiring with a vet's office? Or maybe - and this is a long shot - a vet's office or a pet supply place sent something to the owner's house with the name of the pet as the addressee- and then later sold their mailing list? Just a thought. Its probably a conspiracy amongst vet's offices or breaking into people's houses. I'm sure its corruption only at the highest levels.

I originally thought this was the same group that was sending forms to voters in my county. The group in my county were out-reaching to people who had moved. Many were sent to us marked "deceased" from a voter's loved one. When I looked them up, we had already updated the deceased voter's record...months, even years ago.

This group in the OP was targeting certain demographics, women and Latinos among the targeted. The group in the OP obviously bought a mailing list that had someone that signed their dog up to get a catalogue or put their dog's name down on the dog license form. Who knows? I'm sure the list source will be looked into, but there's no fraud unless someone signs the dog up.

Thanks you for being rational!

Forum List

Back