Dem's, raise your right hand and reaffirm:

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
1) I will vote dem because the government knows what's best for me
2) I will vote dem because if we don't like something, we will get it banned or outlawed
3) I will vote dem because I believe in global warming and we must spend massive money to stop it, in spite of the fact that all of the facts are lies
4) I will vote dem because it's immoral for private banks to turn a profit
5) I will vote dem because the government knows how to spend my money more than I do
6) I will vote dem because the poor, lazy, and clueless have a right to my earnings
7) I will vote dem because we have the right to kill as many babies as necessary, yet me must defend the rights of murderers at all cost. No, that's not backwards
8) I will vote dem because all people should have access to shoddy healthcare
9) I will vote dem because unqualified minorities and poor people of all races should be required to take jobs that qualified people would be outstanding at
10) I will vote dem because only criminals should have guns
11) I will vote dem because if a murderous thief breaks into your house, he has the right to your stuff, and you should only have the right to run away, not defend yourself or protect your family
12) I will vote dem because of eight letters: ACLU and SEIU. The ACLU - protecting criminals from law abiding citizings like you
13) I will vote dem because we need to slow down. Efficiency is bad.
14) I will vote dem because because I hate and envy the wealthy and successful. They must be punished
15) I will vote dem because freedom of speech should not apply to opposing (conservative) viewpoints
16) I will vote dem because I'm politically correct and easily offended
17) I will vote dem because I'm not racist, but feel the need to come to the rescue of minorities because they are too stupid to do it for themselves
18) I will vote dem because Muslims will leave us alone if we just stop harrassing them
19) I will vote dem because light bulbs filled with highly poisonous mercury are far better for the environment then light bulbs with little wires
20) I will vote dem because the constitution is an outdated document that I have never read and never will
21) I will vote dem because my hero's in Hollywood do
22) I will vote dem because nobody should excel or stand out - It hurts everbody's feelings. Everybody gets a trophy whether they deserve it or not
23) I will vote dem because teh government knows how to deal with businesses that make a profit, as well as businesses that are failing
24) I will vote dem because all the evil in the world is because of capitalism and The United States
25) I will vote dem because people are just too stupid to control their own lives. And finally, I will vote dem because well, is there any other point of view?... not according to what I learned in public schools, Hollywood, and the media

Congratulations!.....You're now reaffirmed as a loon!

Last edited:
How many dem's have reaffirmed their lunacy up here?

Come on dem's!...re-take the oath and reaffirm your lunacy!

You'll get a trophy, because EVERYBODY gets a trophy!

The liberals don't get the joke yet. They read that list and in their squirmy, ratty voices said to themselves "Um, er, yeah, that sounds really good to me"

Book of FDR 3:16 I am thy Government. I brought you to America to be thy government. Give me all your stuff and I will look after until we determine you've expended all your "life years"

2) I will vote dem because if we don't like something, we will get it banned or outlawed
3) I will vote dem because I believe in global warming and we must spend massive money to stop it, in spite of the fact that all of the facts are lies
5) I will vote dem because the government knows how to spend my money more than I do
6) I will vote dem because the poor, lazy, and clueless have a right to my earnings
7) I will vote dem because we have the right to kill as many babies as necessary, yet me must defend the rights of murderers at all cost. No, that's not backwards
9) I will vote dem because unqualified minorities and poor people of all races should be required to take jobs that qualified people would be outstanding at
11) I will vote dem because if a murderous thief breaks into your house, he has the right to your stuff, and you should only have the right to run away, not defend yourself or protect your family
12) I will vote dem because of eight letters: ACLU and SEIU. The ACLU - protecting criminals from law abiding citizings like you
14) I will vote dem because because I hate and envy the wealthy and successful. They must be punished
15) I will vote dem because freedom of speech should not apply to opposing (conservative) viewpoints
17) I will vote dem because I'm not racist, but feel the need to come to the rescue of minorities because they are too stupid to do it for themselves
18) I will vote dem because Muslims will leave us alone if we just stop harrassing them
19) I will vote dem because light bulbs filled with highly poisonous mercury are far better for the environment then light bulbs with little wires
20) I will vote dem because the constitution is an outdated document that I have never read and never will
22) I will vote dem because nobody should excel or stand out - It hurts everbody's feelings. Everybody gets a trophy whether they deserve it or not
23) I will vote dem because teh government knows how to deal with businesses that make a profit, as well as businesses that are failing
24) I will vote dem because all the evil in the world is because of capitalism and The United States
25) I will vote dem because people are just too stupid to control their own lives. And finally, I will vote dem because well, is there any other point of view?... not according to what I learned in public schools, Hollywood, and the media

Snore.

I prefer what God affirms with His right hand
The Right Hand of God in the Psalms

“18) I will vote dem because Muslims will leave us alone if we just stop harrassing them“

The above is actually true .

Forum List

Back