Dems raise taxes on the middle class !!

so much for the rich not paying their fair share !! it seems the middle class hasn't been paying enough either !! the senate bill which was forced upon us at the last minute forcing a minority of republicans 1/3 in the house to act to temporarily stave off an economic disaster raises taxes !!on 77% of Americans !! 95% of house dems voted for this bill !! THIS IS THE LIE OF THE LEFT !! AND THEY ARE GOING TO GO AFTER MORE !!THE LEFT FORCED REPUBS IN CONGRESS , AND AMERICANS TO EAT THIS !! DIRTY POLITICS AND LIES !! YEAH THEY JUST WANT THE RICH TO PAY MORE ...BULLSHIT!!

You are a couple days late. We've already had half a dozen topics, at least, on the payroll tax cut expiring.

For the past two years, 77 percent of Americans have paid less taxes as a result of that tax cut. So tell me, did you jump up and down and piss your pants with excitement when that temporary tax break was enacted? Did you praise Obama to the skies? Or are you a raving hypocrite without a clue? After all, 77 percent have paid less taxes than they otherwise would have.

You got a two year tax break, and this makes you mad? :lol::lol::lol:

Just how retarded are you?

Those so called tax breaks was revenue that was meant to pay into social security, and that was called a tax "holiday" . Who ever heard of a holiday being Permanent? Yet it's the left who wants to blame Republicans for tapping into the revenue of social security. How typical.

Last edited:
so much for the rich not paying their fair share !! it seems the middle class hasn't been paying enough either !! the senate bill which was forced upon us at the last minute forcing a minority of republicans 1/3 in the house to act to temporarily stave off an economic disaster raises taxes !!on 77% of Americans !! 95% of house dems voted for this bill !! THIS IS THE LIE OF THE LEFT !! AND THEY ARE GOING TO GO AFTER MORE !!THE LEFT FORCED REPUBS IN CONGRESS , AND AMERICANS TO EAT THIS !! DIRTY POLITICS AND LIES !! YEAH THEY JUST WANT THE RICH TO PAY MORE ...BULLSHIT!!

You are a couple days late. We've already had half a dozen topics, at least, on the payroll tax cut expiring.

For the past two years, 77 percent of Americans have paid less taxes as a result of that tax cut. So tell me, did you jump up and down and piss your pants with excitement when that temporary tax break was enacted? Did you praise Obama to the skies? Or are you a raving hypocrite without a clue? After all, 77 percent have paid less taxes than they otherwise would have.

Those so called tax breaks was revenue that was meant to pay into social security, and that was called a tax "holiday" . Who ever heard of a holiday being Permanent? Yet it's the left who wants to blame Republicans for tapping into the revenue of social security. How typical.

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Are you trying to have your cake and eat it, too?

Which is it, tax cut bad or tax hike bad?

Please get together and make up your minds.

I have stated unequivocally many times that the payroll tax cut should be the one tax cut that is allowed to expire. As you say, not returning it to the rates we had before Obama would deeply damage Social Security and Medicare balances.

But we have dipshits here who are incapable of seeing anything beyond the piss they are drinking, vis a vis "a tax hike on 77 percent of Americans".

Jesus. I worry about the future of America with retardation that deep and wide. I really do.

Last edited:

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Are you trying to have your cake and eat it, too?

Which is it, tax cut bad or tax hike bad?

Please get together and make up your minds.

I have stated unequivocally many times that the payroll tax cut should be the one tax cut that is allowed to expire. As you say, not returning it to the rates we had before Obama would deeply damage Social Security and Medicare balances.

But we have dipshits here who are incapable of seeing anything beyond the piss they are drinking, vis a vis "a tax hike on 77 percent of Americans".

Jesus. I worry about the future of America with retardation that deep and wide. I really do.

Where have I ever said I favored Obama's decision on your so called tax break, when I said in reality it was taking revenue away from social security? You leftist always want to blame Republicans for the funding of social security. Now, when your precious leader wants to use that same revenue for political points, you expect me to jump up and down and thank him for it? Sorry, it doesn't work that way. If he is willing to mess around with social security revenue so easily, then he is also willing to reform it and accept some entitlement cuts.

I for one would much rather get out of the program completely and take back all those years of wasted contributions, into an outdated failing system. Believe me, I can use my money a lot better for my retirement than the Federal Government can.

I like how the OP took the time to edit his initial post, yet it still comes across like an incoherent mess.
people like you are the enemy to this country !! you are a leftist and that makes you a liar ,a coward, a thief ,a bum,and a traitor !! you and your kind own the bad times ahead .

How is it his fault that you come across as coherent as Rain Man?

If the Democrats could master arithmetic like Rain Man we would not be in this mess...but unfortunately they are too power hungry to apply themselves...

I'm not certain why so many people have such a hard time understanding that the payroll tax cut was a temporary tax cut. It was never meant to be permanent nor should it have been. Personally, I was against it in the first place. We have a huge shortage in revenue to go along with the fact that we are spending more than we can afford. We need tax increases and spending cuts, yet Congress continues to do the minimum possible rather than trying to right the ship. And too many idiots continue to scream about taxes being raised. Too fuckin bad.

Ya everyone did know it was temporary... BUT!
There was still no reason to let it expire right now....too many people are having a hard time living on what they make now, you take more from them then that's all the less that will be helping the economy grow. They'll stop buying stuff they really don't absolutely need.

And....yes, we ARE spending way more than we can afford! How about a BUDGET that the Dems haven't made since 2009? Why are they getting away with not doing this? Why are we LETTING them get away with it??? They haven't even SUBMITTED a budget to be voted on in over 3 years! Of course even if they ever do pass one, does anyone really think they'll follow it? Ha!
I thought this was kind of interesting....if you'll even read it. Yes, it's an opinion piece, but it's a lot closer to the truth than any of our media will tell us!

Obama, Democrats not serious about passing budget - CNN.com

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid appears to believe it is not necessary for the Senate to fulfill its legal responsibility by debating and passing a budget to account for $3.8 trillion in federal spending next fiscal year, $15.6 trillion of debt and, according to figures produced by the Senate Budget Committee Republican staff, more than $65 trillion in additional unfunded liabilities.

President Barack Obama and his administration seem to view budgeting as just one more political maneuver. His efforts have been so completely unserious that the President's 2012 budget was rejected by a vote of 97-0 in the Senate. And three weeks ago, when Rep. Mick Mulvaney, R-South Carolina, sponsored a budget proposal based on Obama's 2013 budget plan, it lost in the House by a vote of 414-0.

That's right, not a single member of Congress cast a vote in favor of Obama's last two budgets. That is a stunning repudiation of his leadership. What it really represents is a total abdication of leadership.

are they paying higher taxes now ?? :eusa_eh: all tax breaks and rates are temporary until voted on .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back