Dems Push For Largest Tax Increase In History

Liberalism requires people to be dependent on government. Like drug dealers, libs want you to be totally dependednt on them for the next fix, or in the case of government, your next handout

I work with the Navy and having the deomcrats in office make it possible to keep my job becasue we won't see reduced budgets. No complaints about that but when refering to dependancy and the system it makes me sick to think so many able bodies souls that could ease the burden and protect our jobs won't work and live off the system and play the lotto....How can the democrats not see and understand this as a serious threat to the well being of a once society? We are becoming more and more like Europe everyday and I know that wasn't the way our founders of this country wanted it to be and that is why we are over here and not in Europe!:eusa_wall:

it doesn't bug me in the least.... there is no proof of a cause and effect in that revenue increase. I would suggest that revenues would increase even more with a marginal increase on the wealthiest Americans....they certainly can afford it.... and, by the way...what does your reply have to do with my post which you quoted? It seems as if all you really do is post and repost talking points that are somewhat close to the subject of the conversation, rather than use your own brain to formulate your own response to actual thoughts of others and actually, therefore, conduct a semblance of a debate.

Please tell us again how the middle class can afford to pay more - after all it is such a pittance according to those looking down on the masses from their Ivory Tower

Forum List

Back