Dems. Playing Footsy with Fox

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Picture if you will...

Democrats sitting in front of their television sets, hurling peanuts, marshmallows and their favorite chew toys as they watch the Fox News Channel...:lol:

Seems they do.. according to Pew Research.....:disbelief:

* FNC: 39% Republican, 33% Democratic, 22% Independent
* CNN: 18% Republican, 51% Democratic, 23% Independent
* MSNBC: 18% Republican, 45% Democratic, 27% Independent

Partisanship and Cable News Audiences - Pew Research Center

:popcorn:..Gee, I wonder if the, Waring Factions, can have fun for a change?

Last edited:
Oh, come on Lumpy, I can't believe they would throw there chew toys.

Do you think it's possible they like Fox news?

It's been stated over & over again. "The sleeping giant is AWAKE." This includes all Americans--republicans, democrats, independants.

The only source of "real news" especially political news comes from FOX news.

Picture if you will...

Democrats sitting in front of their television sets, hurling peanuts, marshmallows and their favorite chew toys as they watch the Fox News Channel...:lol:

I noticed that more dems watch Fox than the repubs watch MSNBC or CNN. I think we really should all watch every point of view.

:eusa_doh: just having some fun, throwing favorite chew toys (George Bush, Dick Chenney, Sarah Palin, rubber action toys) does seem rather extreme....:lol:

Last edited:
Picture if you will...

I noticed that more dems watch Fox than the repubs watch MSNBC or CNN. I think we really should all watch every point of view.

The ONLY time I will watch MSNBC is on election night. Hey--watching Criss Mathews scream his head off--is better than anything on T.V. -- It's hysterical-:lol::lol:

Last edited:
I agree, but people tend to watch the one they agree most with. Fox brings on a lot of liberals for opposing points of view.

I agree, but people tend to watch the one they agree most with. Fox brings on a lot of liberals for opposing points of view.

Fox gives you the liberal & moderate point of view. Try to find that on Criss Mathews, Keith Olbermann or Rachel Maddow. The opposing point of view on MSNBC doesn't exist--or is completely drowned out by all the "screaming"--:lol::lol:

In fact, if it weren't for FOX--we would have never learned about ACORN & the recent scandles--we would have never learned about the green jobs Czar Van Jones.

That's why this administration "hates" Fox News. The only person who is still a regular on Fox News within this administration--is Hillary Clinton. She shows up on FOX News for every invite for every interview. Every time she does--her approval rating goes UP.

Last edited:

Fox gives you the liberal & moderate point of view. Try to find that on Criss Mathews, Keith Olbermann or Rachel Maddow. The opposing point of view on MSNBC doesn't exist--or is completely drowned out by all the "screaming"--:lol::lol:

In fact, if it weren't for FOX--we would have never learned about ACORN & the recent scandles--we would have never learned about the green jobs Czar Van Jones.

That's why this administration "hates" Fox News. The only person who is still a regular on Fox News within this administration--is Hillary Clinton. She shows up on FOX News for every invite for every interview. Every time she does--her approval rating goes UP.

Watching Chris Mathews get all pie eyed when he talks about Obama always makes me laugh... Kieth O. he's just a half wit fool, thinks he's funny..

Picture if you will...

The ONLY time I will watch MSNBC is on election night. Hey--watching Criss Mathews scream his head off--is better than anything on T.V. -- It's hysterical-:lol::lol:

Oh, Chris is cool. I like him when he's pissed and he is interviewing someone that will not give him a direct answer. It's really funny. He gets all red and stuff. :lol:

Oh, Chris is cool. I like him when he's pissed and he is interviewing someone that will not give him a direct answer. It's really funny. He gets all red and stuff. :lol:

He generally doesn't give them the chance to answer, he usually just keeps brow beating them. If their experienced and get the better of him, their gone during the commercial break.
He's a funny little turd.

It is amazing to me how people can look at the same shows and see 2 completely different things. I just can't figure it out.

What I see is the exact opposite of what you see. If I saw any positive story about Obama or a Democrat giving an opposing view on Fox, I think I'd faint!!! I just cannot stand Hannity, O'Reilly, and especially Glenn Beck.

I like everybody on MSNBC. My faves are Rachel and Keith. Keith just cracks me up. He is so funny. And he always shows lots of clips when he reports what's going on and I like that. Ed Schultz is growing on me, too.

Well, maybe we could switch tv's for a week and see if it changes our minds about anything. :lol:

It is amazing to me how people can look at the same shows and see 2 completely different things. I just can't figure it out.

What I see is the exact opposite of what you see. If I saw any positive story about Obama or a Democrat giving an opposing view on Fox, I think I'd faint!!! I just cannot stand Hannity, O'Reilly, and especially Glenn Beck.

I like everybody on MSNBC. My faves are Rachel and Keith. Keith just cracks me up. He is so funny. And he always shows lots of clips when he reports what's going on and I like that. Ed Schultz is growing on me, too.

Well, maybe we could switch tv's for a week and see if it changes our minds about anything. :lol:

You may need to seek professional help...I mean this in a friendly way...:lol:

Picture if you will...

Doesn't this show how Republicans are more closeminded? Most of that 33% probably also watches MSNBC or CNN.

He generally doesn't give them the chance to answer, he usually just keeps brow beating them. If their experienced and get the better of him, their gone during the commercial break.

Oh, Lumpy!!! He's sweet. I don't think he realizes that he's too excitable. I think he just needs a valium.

But I will admit that you are right about his interrupting. Sometimes I want to hear what the other person has to say, but Chris just jumps in there!!

Why?? Maybe oreo has a better tv than I do. There's a method to my madness!!

Picture if you will...

Doesn't this show how Republicans are more closeminded? Most of that 33% probably also watches MSNBC or CNN.

I guess you'd have to look at the total number of viewers to figure that out.

Oh, Lumpy!!! He's sweet. I don't think he realizes that he's too excitable. I think he just needs a valium.

But I will admit that you are right about his interrupting. Sometimes I want to hear what the other person has to say, but Chris just jumps in there!!

Well, I do like watching him, he does make me laugh. I would just love to see Dick Cheney on that show.

Why?? Maybe oreo has a better tv than I do. There's a method to my madness!!

Honestly, Hannity gets on my nerves at times, Glenn Beck takes some adjustment.

Rachel, Keith and Ed...just no balance what so ever in my opinion, constant whining and misrepresentations. I do find it interesting that you don't see it.

I'm mystified also by how we can see the same program and get different opinions.

There's a method to my madness!!>>> OK, good luck

Forum List

Back