Dem's party platform...just announced

Not really. The GOP has taken a hard right, woman hating, gay hating, bigoted/jesus stance on the issue to rally the extremist right loons. Those on the left would no way in hell support the GOP in a million years, that's why they are going for it.

Gay marriage is becoming more and more accepted by the day, and is extremely important to two key demographics that are the most upset at Obama, the youth vote and the liberals. Running on a pro-gay marriage position would rally those voters significantly.

Just think, yesterday Dems hated gays and you supported them...

The dems hated gays yesterday? That's news to me, when did they claim they hated gays yesterday?..:eusa_think:

if democrats had to push OBama for the gay marriage than that had to mean he wasnt all for it before.

Democrats Pressure Obama on Gay Marriage - WSJ.com

Do you mean the youth voters............

that are 50% unemployed or underemployed? Those are the voters you believe have gay marriage as their highest priority?

And you mean the unemployed liberals [perhaps in CA or NV?] will suddenly decide a job is no longer important but gay marriage is??

Those voters, bunky?

And how many Dem voters do you think the O will lose in the AA or Hispanic communities that object to gay marriage.??

Hmmmm?

MANY people do NOT vote on just social issues most particularly when their finances are sliding fast down the rabbit hole. FACT!

I'm afraid I have to disagree..............

Supporting gay marriage is not the same as supporting equal rights nor does the Constitution address gay "marriage" as a solution to solving discrimination issues.

Do you mean the youth voters............

that are 50% unemployed or underemployed? Those are the voters you believe have gay marriage as their highest priority?

And you mean the unemployed liberals [perhaps in CA or NV?] will suddenly decide a job is no longer important but gay marriage is??

Those voters, bunky?

And how many Dem voters do you think the O will lose in the AA or Hispanic communities that object to gay marriage.??

Hmmmm?

MANY people do NOT vote on just social issues most particularly when their finances are sliding fast down the rabbit hole. FACT!

They're counting on their own people to be as stupid as they were in 2008.....they're calling their own side stupid to think gay marriage is going to cinch the election for them. I know several liberals that i work with that are now saying they won't vote for him again. Some will vote for Romney, some say a third party, and some say they won't vote at all. I've heard them say how Barry has flip-flopped so much about the gay marriage issue, and with him all of a sudden saying at this late hour that he's for it....they know he's only begging for votes. Many are just plain tired of his games..........

The dems hated gays yesterday? That's news to me, when did they claim they hated gays yesterday?..:eusa_think:

if democrats had to push OBama for the gay marriage than that had to mean he wasnt all for it before.

Democrats Pressure Obama on Gay Marriage - WSJ.com

I see, the entire democratic party hated gays until yesterday :cuckoo:

article didnt say Obama did it willingly, he was pressured. Pressured means he ahd to be shoved really hard in what the dems feel si the right way. If they didnt, the article should have read OBama willingly backs gays marraige.

The dems platform is the same every election, five words for u:

Giving it all away baby!!!!!!!!!!

or sometimes they change it up

"Come and get some baby"!!!!!!!!!!

The pubs platform is the same every election, three words for u:

We hate nigs!!!

"We hate spics!!!!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfdEtW5DCAk]Misinformed Redneck Voters Interviewed - YouTube[/ame]

This y ear they are going all out. They hate nigs, spics, Jews, women, Muslims and gays.

Supporting gay marriage is not the same as supporting equal rights nor does the Constitution address gay "marriage" as a solution to solving discrimination issues.

That is true. You'll notice that their push for "marriage equality" does not include other forms of deviant relationships between consenting adults, and is therefore merely about who to discriminate against.

The dems platform is the same every election, five words for u:

Giving it all away baby!!!!!!!!!!

"Come and get some baby"!!!!!!!!!!

The pubs platform is the same every election, three words for u:

We hate nigs!!!

"We hate spics!!!!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfdEtW5DCAk]Misinformed Redneck Voters Interviewed - YouTube[/ame]

This y ear they are going all out. They hate nigs, spics, Jews, women, Muslims and gays.

That's certainly what you OWS parasites will conclude.

I'm beginning to think they don't know how to count............

Or are they just desparately trying to defend an indefensible position and have started thinking about joining the 17% of Dems who will be voting for Romney.

Mainly white blue collor workers and that number popping up in several polls.

Pat Caddell seriously scratching his head in amazement at the announcement that Elizabeth Warner would be a primary speaker and at the mixed msgs the Dems are sending out.

I don't understand either. I see a party in a state of chaos or a suicidal nosedive into mother earth.

It's pretty easy to see from just looking at the teabaggers.

Thats the easiest thing for you OWS parasites to conclude. You want more obamabucks, and the tea party wants to force you lazy buttfucks to work for your keep. The easiest thing to do is label those that want you to shut the fuck up as racists. It's like when your parents initially forced you to start doing chores around the house. You thought they were just being big ole meanies, when in reality they just wanted you to grow up and pull your weight. Now, the only difference is that the tea parties have matured, while you OWS parasites have gone backwards. Way to go. Losers everywhere emulate your whiny ways.

Last edited:

Thats the easiest thing for you OWS parasites to conclude. You want more obamabucks, and the tea party wants to force you lazy buttfucks to work for your keep. The easiest thing to do is label those that want you to shut the fuck up as racists. It's like when your parents initially forced you to start doing chores around the house. You thought they were just being big ole meanies, when in reality they just wanted you to grow up and pull your weight. Now, the only difference is that the tea parties have matured, while you OWS parasites have gone backwards. Way to go. Losers everywhere emulate your whiny ways.

Why do you call everyone that also isn't a hard right teabagger "OWS"? sounds like someone has been watching too much fox,..:cuckoo:

Why do you call everyone that also isn't a hard right teabagger "OWS"? sounds like someone has been watching too much fox,..:cuckoo:

I don't call anyone "OWS". That would make no sense. I do call miserable terms like you "OWS parasites", because that is essentially what you are. Whiny little tickterds that want someone else to pay more of your way.

I primarily watch msnbc if I watch cable news. And they all sound.... Very much like you.

They have decided to be honest about something they've always believed.

The masks are coming off.

That is true. You'll notice that their push for "marriage equality" does not include other forms of deviant relationships between consenting adults, and is therefore merely about who to discriminate against.

We get it, Pho_King...you are upset that Gays don't carry your water for you. Fight your own battles, dude. Make a good case for your poligamy and incest....but don't expect the Gays to fight your battles for you....geesh.

Forum List

Back