Dems- Obama is Calling- Get back on The Reservation

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Seriously- Follow your CIC lead for the next 4 days. Follow your leader (not Hillary) and get on the 'one team'

-Geaux
====

There are fewer people on the democrat plantation now that Trump is here....

Obama will continue the flogging there until morale improves...:lol:

Curious how the right needs to define the left or liberal, when the right are the followers. The right in America repeat the same tired nonsense about government and yet they look to Trump as their savior. A man who inherited his wealth and has done nothing for America or its workers.

CDZ - The Emasculated American

Excerpt from 'The Making of Donald Trump' by David Cay Johnston, p147 [bold added]

"Donald Trump relies on two core strategies to manage the public image he has spent decades creating, polishing, and selling.

In the first, he exploits a common weakness of news reporting: the recitation of "facts" without analysis of that which goes unsaid. Trump often threatens to sue journalists, ensuring caution from publishers and broadcasters who want to avoid a costly lawsuit-even one Trump cannot win. This tends to discourage investigation beyond the official talking points.

Trump spent two years suing author Tim O'Brien and his publisher for writing that his net worth was probably not in the billions, but rather the hundreds of millions. After a court dismissed the case, Trump made it clear that he merely wanted to harass O'Brien, not necessarily win damages. "I spent a couple of bucks on legal fees and they spent a whole lot more. I did it to make his life miserable, which I'm happy about," Trump bragged. It was a comment that fit cozily within his philosophy of revenge.

In his second core strategy, Trump distorts information, contradicts himself, and blocks inquiries into his conduct by journalists, law enforcement, business regulators, and other people's lawyers. Again, the record shows decades of Trump's skill in pursuing this strategy successfully.

Trump put both strategies to work in the days after he became the presumptive Republican nominee for president, after his last two primary opponents, Ted Cruz and John Kasich, dropped out in early May 20I6."

Curious how the right needs to define the left or liberal, when the right are the followers. The right in America repeat the same tired nonsense about government and yet they look to Trump as their savior. A man who inherited his wealth and has nothing for America or its workers.

CDZ - The Emasculated American

Excerpt from 'The Making of Donald Trump' by David Cay Johnston, p147 [bold added]

"Donald Trump relies on two core strategies to manage the public image he has spent decades creating, polishing, and selling.

In the first, he exploits a common weakness of news reporting: the recitation of "facts" without analysis of that which goes unsaid. Trump often threatens to sue journalists, ensuring caution from publishers and broadcasters who want to avoid a costly lawsuit-even one Trump cannot win. This tends to discourage investigation beyond the official talking points.

Trump spent two years suing author Tim O'Brien and his publisher for writing that his net worth was probably not in the billions, but rather the hundreds of millions. After a court dismissed the case, Trump made it clear that he merely wanted to harass O'Brien, not necessarily win damages. "I spent a couple of bucks on legal fees and they spent a whole lot more. I did it to make his life miserable, which I'm happy about," Trump bragged. It was a comment that fit cozily within his philosophy of revenge.

In his second core strategy, Trump distorts information, contradicts himself, and blocks inquiries into his conduct by journalists, law enforcement, business regulators, and other people's lawyers. Again, the record shows decades of Trump's skill in pursuing this strategy successfully.

Trump put both strategies to work in the days after he became the presumptive Republican nominee for president, after his last two primary opponents, Ted Cruz and John Kasich, dropped out in early May 20I6."
No,,your Obama didn't build this...

image.jpeg

New Topics

Forum List

Back