Dems must be expelled from office ASAP

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Obama's SecTres Geithner told the BBC that "US can 'no longer drive global growth" and yesterday Biden said "there's no possibility to restore 8 million jobs lost in the Great Recession."

This is a fundamentally un-American Administration and Democrat Party.

They must be expelled from power because they are now blatantly and publicly working against the interest of the American people.

BBC News - Geithner says US can 'no longer drive global growth'

Biden: We Can't Recover All the Jobs Lost - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Obama's SecTres Geithner told the BBC that "US can 'no longer drive global growth" and yesterday Biden said "there's no possibility to restore 8 million jobs lost in the Great Recession."

They must be expelled from power because they are now blatantly and publicly working against the interest of the American people.

Eh?:eusa_eh:

Ok.....you bring the pizza and beer and I'll get the mob, torches, and clubs and meet you at the Capital. :)

mob_pitchforks.JPG

Aww. Come on Frank. Is that really what you want? No debate in congress?

Not what I want. I want debate. I want ideas. I want ideas to be discussed and implemented when proven to be worthy.

Do you really like these non partisan initiatives we are seeing lately Frank?

Would it be fair to have it the same way, but the other way around?

Really?

Not in MY America.

Yea Frank... bring back Boooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

jobs_graph_large_feb10.gif

I keep going back and forth on this: at what point is it enough?

The State has taken over the auto industry, health care and the banks and finance companies and now they are actively and overtly talking DOWN the US economy.

I've never seen this in my life. Well, wait, the only other time was when that unAmerican Democrat loser Jimmy Carter talked about "Malaise"

Yea Frank... bring back Boooooooooooooooooooooooosh!

jobs_graph_large_feb10.gif

I Love that Chart!

Bush was President since 2001!

The recession started the day Pelosi picked up the Speaker gavel.

Thank you for showing it graphically!

It confirms that Democrats are not healthy for the economy.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Meanwhile... back on Earth... Joe "hoof-n-mouth" Biden treats custard guy like he's some piece of shit, now does a 180 from his "Stimulus Great" stance and says fuck it.. we're NEVER gonna get the jobs this admin has pissed away back (despite the 2 trillion spent to "save" said lost jobs) and Obama is off eating burgers..... again. Unfuckingbelievable.

What planet is this admin residing on?

Last edited:
"US can 'no longer drive global growth'" -- the FUCKING US SECTRES!!!!!!!

Seriously? Get the fuck out of the office!

This is like Steve Jobs saying, "Apple can longer make technologically advanced consumer products."

Are we agreed that under Obama and the Dems the USA economy is stalling and his Administration is cheerleader for things to get worse?

This, from you folks who were slobbering, sniveling and begging for bipartisanship....after ignoring Dems (for 8 years), and, gettin' your (collective) asses KICKED, in 2008????

:rolleyes:

Embrace your loser-status and run-along. You're getting underfoot.​

Last edited:
"The Death of American Exceptionalism: How I kicked American Ass" -- Barack Hussein Obama

This, from you folks who were slobbering, sniveling and begging for bipartisanship....after ignoring Dems (for 8 years), and, gettin' your (collective) asses KICKED, in 2008????

It's not possible for geniune Americans Congressmen to be bipartisan with people and a political party who are now publicly announcing our decline and destruction.

It's like sponsoring legislation with bin Laden

Ignoring Dems? Bush's first action was to let that fat fucking murderer Kennedy write an education bill!

Then he did a LBJ Prescription Drug plan with you fucks the same day Walmart announce it was selling prescription drugs for $4/bottle

Last edited:

He's right they aren't all coming back at least not anytime soon. Employers are hiring but most of the jobs are abroad. An analyst on CNBC was reporting on the Tech. Sector. He said the number one place American tech. companies were hiring was India, followed by China. The US was tied with Russia for 4th place. As long as our tax codes reward employers for hiring abroad we will continue to build plants oversea and hire over there. Tariffs and government subsidies should be used to create a level playing for American business exports.

Biden is right. These jobs aren't coming back because the needed legislation isn't going to happen. There are too many Republican and Democratic congressman in the pockets of big multinationals. All your spending cuts and tax cuts aren't going to work. At best, it will just result in more jobs overseas.

Forum List

Back