Dems Move all-in: Protesters are Un-American

no, you provide evidence of them being true

you IMPLIED they are true

Sorry, but an implication isn't a statement.

You states, as a fact, that they were lies. Now, are you going to provide evidence for that claim, or are you going to expose yourself as a liar?
so you cant back up your implication?
figures
and dont call me a liar, asshole
its not up to me to back your claims

I'm asking you to back up YOUR claims, not mine.

YOU said the reports were lies. Back it up, or admit to being a liar.

It's a shame that some on the left have stooped to using GOP rhetoric from 2005.
You should just sticky this to the top of the forum until some of these numbskulls get it.

Whenever you try to marginalize, demonize and ultimety call protestors phoney and unamerican you've lost whatever debate was going on.

. . . have been doing: marginalizing and demonizing their opponents. They have engaged in the actions of American political sharia. They, with the ranting and chanting of Rush and the squalling and bawling of Sean have attemped to stop informed civil social debate.

Social civility is necessary to an informed democratic process.

When you create unlawful public disturbances you will be led out hooded and shackled for the rest of America to watch and to nod her head affirmatively.

It's a shame that some on the left have stooped to using GOP rhetoric from 2005.
You should just sticky this to the top of the forum until some of these numbskulls get it.

Whenever you try to marginalize, demonize and ultimety call protestors phoney and unamerican you've lost whatever debate was going on.

. . . have been doing: marginalizing and demonizing their opponents. They have engaged in the actions of American political sharia. They, with the ranting and chanting of Rush and the squalling and bawling of Sean have attemped to stop informed civil social debate.

Social civility is necessary to an informed democratic process.

When you create unlawful public disturbances you will be led out hooded and shackled for the rest of America to watch and to nod her head affirmatively.

Doesn't this guy smell funny?

I saw his type last year on other boards, but I was waiting to see if he would tip his hand and he has.

This asshole is a paid DNC type here to spread the bullshit, notice how he attacked me twice with virtually the same post, right done to calling me a 'NEOCON!"

ME!!!

The guy who protested Bush and his inane wars and spending for years, and this asshole proclaims I am a neocon! HA HA HA HA

Go on back to your idiots masters lapdog, you and their devisive party machine politics have done enough damage to this country.

You are the GoP are EXACTLY alike, you behave the same, use the same tactics to acchive the same goals, attempts to keep YOUR PARTY in power at the expense of what is good for Americans.

You are a hack neo-con, Xenophon.

I voted McCain last time, holding my nose because of Palin. I was wrong, and the American electorate, thank the good Lord, elected the right candidate.

Your behavior is that of political sharia.

The more you continue in this vein, the more irrelevant you become, a joke for teachers and professors to use in class.

I voted McCain last time, holding my nose because of Palin. I was wrong, and the American electorate, thank the good Lord, elected the right candidate.

The more you continue in this vein, the more irrelevant you become, a joke for teachers and professors to use in class.

You're happy that Obama exploded the deficit in 2 months?

The deficit for July alone was $180 BILLION

Please tell us why that makes you so happy?

See?

HA HA Ha

Bullshit.

Asshole, I oppose YOU and YOUR PARTY, as well as the GOP.

BTW, this particular line is another the paid operatives are taught to use on message boards, teh implied threat of political impotency.

This goober certianly followed the lesson plan, too bad I knew about it ruined it for you, isn't it.

I will bet that you ultrarightoids are out of power, rage and loathe with impotency, and quickly put on your tinfoil hats to go tune in to Sean/Rush/Glenn to feel better. That's what's wrong with your type of political addicition to sharia, the axis of the world tilts for you but you believe it is normal.

Yes, you are impotent, and that is very, very good.

I will bet that you ultrarightoids are out of power, rage and loathe with impotency, and quickly put on your tinfoil hats to go tune in to Sean/Rush/Glenn to feel better. That's what's wrong with your type of political addicition to sharia, the axis of the world tilts for you but you believe it is normal.

Yes, you are impotent, and that is very, very good.
The mental midget still hasn't figured it out. :lol:

Asshole, try searching my posts for signs of support for Sean/Rush/Glenn.

Or McCain for that matter or any other GoPer.

Idiot, not everyone that opposes Obama fits your tiny brain's preconcieved notion that there is only 'GoP/Dem'

I spent 8 years opposing Chimptoid and now he's laughed at and discredited.

It will be the same with your god, Obama will go down right next to Bush as the giant asshole he is.

Xenophon the neo-con rages on impotently.

Keep shouting, and we all keep laughing at you.

The truel liberals and radicals of our War of Independence were George Washington et al.

You rightists today were the American Loyalists of King George III.

The fringe rightist or the fringe leftist continue to refrain from independent thinking, from critical cognitive skills, for various reasons. The sad ones are those who listen to Rush/Glenn/Sean/etc., nodding their heads yet not understanding how they are being used solely as an advertising stream for enriching a very few. Sad.

I think it's a pretty far-gone conclussion that the Democrats are doing all they can do to prevent people from voicing an opposition to the proposed Obama Health Care Reform Bill. It's a sign of despiration. They know full well that the majority of the American public does not want this socialized medicine in America. Most Americans want health care reform but not what is being offered. It's a shame that the Democrats are taking this hard stance against Freedom of Speech. It shows just how little regard they have for our Constitution. When Democrats stand up to voice opposition about issues, loudly at times I might add, it is perfectly acceptable. However, if you aren't a member of the "club" suddenly you are labeled as "un-American", Nazi, or some other label they freely toss about. What has America come to with this kind of action? How much longer will it be tolerated? We really need a lot of change in DC and it's not just health care that needs to be reformed. Time to toss these people out on their ear.

I suspect that most americans are ready for some kind of solution to the continued rising price of HC.

Like you I'd like to toss "these people" out on their ear, but I doubt you and I would agree on whom we'd replace them with.

As to HC?

I rather hope that the Obama package fails to pass, to be honest.

I think things need to get completely out of hand (which they are be4oming right now thanks to the system we currently have) before people are ready to find an equitable solution.

I do not think, based on what I'm hearing, I jhave not read the bill) that the Obama package is really going to solve this problem and I fear that it will actually make it just tolerable enough to allow the cost of HC to rise to stupendous levels before it all falls apart.

I'd rather have it fall apart as it is right now and THEN seek solutions.

Why?

So that most of the people like you, BBD, are ready for the radical solutions that really are necessary.

If the Obama plan happens, then you guys are going to think, as things continue to get worse, that the market could have fixed things.

Hence I want the market to fail entirely for the vast majority of us BEFORE we try something else.

People will die when it fails, of course, if we do nothing.

But if we do something that fails, it will be even worse, because the problem cannot be solved by merely changing the way we fund HC.

The health care free-market will fail the great number of Americans in the long run. It has failed more than 40 million Americans now. If it were not for government-run Medicare, several million of our elderly would be at serious risk. As long as corporatism can corrupt the free market, America health care will suffer. It is not about the quality, it is about the accessibility financially for all Americans.

Forum List

Back