Dems Move all-in: Protesters are Un-American

The only reason people who support Obama call others names is because we don't support him. His policies are the same ones his followers were against for the previous eight years. Blind faith in something does not allow you to see that.

Bush pushed for universal healthcare reform?

Can I please see a link to where he advocated that?

Perhaps you are blinded by your utter stupidity, but people who support Obama actually have the ability to take a great many things into account. See, I call you a liar, not because your opinion about Obama, but because you lie. Similarly, calling anyone who goes to a town hall meeting against healthcare isn't a nazi. But, there have been reports of neo-nazis infiltrating the tea baggers meetings, and its fair to point that out.

Some Obama supporters actually have the ability to differentiate between different oppositions to Obamas plan. Its quite easy to tell the difference between a rabid loon like yourself, and say someone like Ross Douthat.
and those reports are lies
and you eat them up
btw, they are tea partiers, not tea baggers
you just like using that disgusting term

Those too blind to see they are partisan hacks have nothing but lame insults. I say the tea party protesters should adopt the term themselves just to piss off the Obamabots.

The only reason people who support Obama call others names is because we don't support him. His policies are the same ones his followers were against for the previous eight years. Blind faith in something does not allow you to see that.

Perhaps you are blinded by your utter stupidity, but people who support Obama actually have the ability to take a great many things into account. See, I call you a liar, not because your opinion about Obama, but because you lie. Similarly, calling anyone who goes to a town hall meeting against healthcare isn't a nazi. But, there have been reports of neo-nazis infiltrating the tea baggers meetings, and its fair to point that out.

Some Obama supporters actually have the ability to differentiate between different oppositions to Obamas plan. Its quite easy to tell the difference between a rabid loon like yourself, and say someone like Ross Douthat.

Different tactics, same goals and outcomes. More government control, less freedom. That's why you fail, you don't see the ends, you don't see the similarities, you only see which side you are on.

Ah, I see.

So one wanted to increase government controls over privacy, and civil liberties, and one wants to increase government controls over basic essentials such as healthcare. Exactly the same :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The world is slightly more nuanced than more government control v. less government control. It matters, just a wee bit, over exactly what area the government is taking control over.

and you eat them up

Those reports are lies? How do you know that?

and you eat them up

Those reports are lies? How do you know that?
how do you know they arent?

Different tactics, same goals and outcomes. More government control, less freedom. That's why you fail, you don't see the ends, you don't see the similarities, you only see which side you are on.

Ah, I see.

So one wanted to increase government controls over privacy, and civil liberties, and one wants to increase government controls over basic essentials such as healthcare. Exactly the same :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The world is slightly more nuanced than more government control v. less government control. It matters, just a wee bit, over exactly what area the government is taking control over.

Really, so you are for adults being babysat? Same coin, different side.

and you eat them up

Those too blind to see they are partisan hacks have nothing but lame insults. I say the tea party protesters should adopt the term themselves just to piss off the Obamabots.

Please tell me you saw the irony in that sentence and were just trying to make a joke? I know you lack basic cognitive abilities, but that is pretty poor, even for you.

and you eat them up

Please tell me you saw the irony in that sentence and were just trying to make a joke? I know you lack basic cognitive abilities, but that is pretty poor, even for you.

Prove me wrong.

Ah, I see.

Adults being babysat?

The government offering a public plan isn't adults being babysat. Its them offering a plan for people to choose, if they desire.

Now, please explain exactly what about that is the government babysitting anyone.

Prove me wrong.

You can't even see the irony when I point it out directly, can you? How sad. I almost feel sorry for you.

And I'm not in the business of proving opinions wrong :lol:

Ah, I see.

Adults being babysat?

The government offering a public plan isn't adults being babysat. Its them offering a plan for people to choose, if they desire.

Now, please explain exactly what about that is the government babysitting anyone.

You really think that's all that's going on? You really believe what the politicians tell you? Maybe you do need a babysitter.

Adults being babysat?

You really think that's all that's going on? You really believe what the politicians tell you? Maybe you do need a babysitter.

Oh?

Do explain whats going on then KK. Please provide evidence to back up any assertions you make.

how do you know they arent?

What?

You made a claim that they were lies. Are you going to back it up or not?
now see
you made the claim they were true
its more up to you to back that up
LOL
but you thought you could slip that one by, didnt ya?

I did?

Can you please quote where I said they were true?

And once you fail at that, please provide evidence that they are lies.

What?

You made a claim that they were lies. Are you going to back it up or not?
now see
LOL

I did?

no, you provide evidence of them being true

you IMPLIED they are true

now see
LOL

I did?

Sorry, but an implication isn't a statement.

You states, as a fact, that they were lies. Now, are you going to provide evidence for that claim, or are you going to expose yourself as a liar?

I did?

You states, as a fact, that they were lies. Now, are you going to provide evidence for that claim, or are you going to expose yourself as a liar?
so you cant back up your implication?
figures
and dont call me a liar, asshole
its not up to me to back your claims

so you cant back up your implication?
figures
and dont call me a liar, asshole
its not up to me to back your claims

Jesus Christ. I forgot how stupid you were.

No. I'm not going to back up my "implications". You read that implication into my words, I never actually stated it.

You outright said they were lies. Now, either you back it up, or you can be called a liar. Makes no difference to me.

Forum List

Back