Dems Move all-in: Protesters are Un-American

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
In an op-ed in USAToday, Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker who turned off the lights in Congress when Republicans wanted to speak and will not allow Republicans to put forth amendments to bills wrote:

"Drowning out opposing views is simply un-American. Drowning out the facts is how we failed at this task for decades."

Calling ordinary middle-class citizens who do not want the government to nationalize health care or to have access to our bank accounts or to call a "Health Care Hotline" run be Euthanasia enthusiast Ezekiel Emanuel (Health Care Operator "Hello, how may I convince you to end your health care dollar consuming life?") is now un-American.

Dems may not like this showdown, but then they should have thought about that before raising the stakes and committing to having the government takeover our health care.

'Un-American' attacks can't derail health care debate - Opinion - USATODAY.com

Last edited:
Crowds trained by political operativs to scream out in public meetings in oder to prevent rational discussions are NOT "ordinary middle-class citizens".

How do I know this?

I used to be one of those political operatives.

I think it's a pretty far-gone conclussion that the Democrats are doing all they can do to prevent people from voicing an opposition to the proposed Obama Health Care Reform Bill. It's a sign of despiration. They know full well that the majority of the American public does not want this socialized medicine in America. Most Americans want health care reform but not what is being offered. It's a shame that the Democrats are taking this hard stance against Freedom of Speech. It shows just how little regard they have for our Constitution. When Democrats stand up to voice opposition about issues, loudly at times I might add, it is perfectly acceptable. However, if you aren't a member of the "club" suddenly you are labeled as "un-American", Nazi, or some other label they freely toss about. What has America come to with this kind of action? How much longer will it be tolerated? We really need a lot of change in DC and it's not just health care that needs to be reformed. Time to toss these people out on their ear.

Crowds trained by political operativs to scream out in public meetings in oder to prevent rational discussions are NOT "ordinary middle-class citizens".

How do I know this?

It's ordinary middle class citizens driving themselves there, its not people getting dropped off by the busload.

Watch for ACORN to move in pretending to be protesters now

Im laughing at the level of hipocracy on the left..........

to them, you can only protest if you are protesting a lefty cause.

Ive been waiting for 4 decades for the silent majority to come out of its hibernation. Finally, its happening......perhaps not a moment too soon!!

"Drowning out opposing views is simply un-American." -- Nancy Pelosi, the world's leading expert and practitioner of un-American activities

Breitbart.tv » Pelosi Shuts Off Lights, Mics While Republicans Still Holding Drilling Debate

as a kind lady pointed out on c-span this morning " you didn't hear this rhetoric from her(Pelosi) when tens of thousands of illegals were marching protesting and waving the mexican flag over the American flag.. now that was "un American." :lol::lol::lol:

How do I know this?

I don't think that's true ed. I don't think senior citizens that are finally all fired up are all part of some conspiracy to disrupt town hall meetings. Ain't happenin' my friend. These are simply people that have sat back and TOOK IT long enough. They're FED UP, and they've finally HAD IT. The liberals in power have finally woke up the sleeping giant with their heavy handed tactics, and now they're going to pay the price.

The fact of the matter is the left sees their power slipping away, RAPIDLY, so they're DESPERATELY trying to hold on to what remaining power they have before all their asses are sent packing next year. This is worse than death to a liberal, because their whole existence revolves around power. If they don't have it, then they're fucked, because the only way they can enact laws make policy to further their agenda, is to FORCE it on people.

Well, that didn't take long.

So now we again see what I always say, both parties are the same, operate the same way and want the same results, what is best for them at the expense of you.

So now protesting is again Unamerican, as it was under capatin chimptastic, proving again that the more things change, the more they stay the same.

How do I know this?

I though dissent was the highest form of patriotism.

Anti american???? Then what the phuck is moveon.org!!!!!! Phucking acorn and every other commie anti american group that barry hussein has organized!!!! Hussein aka barry dunham aka barry soetoro aka malcolm x 's son aka not my prez!!!

I guess since a Democrat is in office we can no longer disagree...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0]YouTube - I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton[/ame]

Forum List

Back