Dems: Mitt appeared before NAACP and got booed to appeal to "White racists"

Dems are on record as saying that Mitt appeared before the NAACP, said things that would intentionally get booed, all in an appeal to "white racists"

Are these people sick or what?

Mitt Romney 'deliberately got booed by the NAACP to appeal to white racists' | Mail Online
From your own link:

Romney, who had said that he 'expected' a negative response at the NAACP conference, told donors in Montana on Wednesday evening: 'I don't give different speeches to different audiences, alright. I gave them the same speech. When I mentioned I am going to get rid of Obamacare they weren't happy, I didn't get the same response.
'That's OK, I want people to know what I stand for and if I don't stand for what they want, go vote for someone else, that's just fine.'

Stre--------------------------------tch, you forgot where he said he didn't change his speech. He kinda knew they weren't going to like what he had to say. It wasn't a deliberate appeal to anyone..............you people on the left are an absolute joke!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, see, that's the genius of it! He gave the same speech because he knew he'd get booed and then he could make an ad of him getting booed and show it on the the Bobby Byrd Senate Majority Leader and Grand Kleagle Memorial Show

See how that works?

Dems are on record as saying that Mitt appeared before the NAACP, said things that would intentionally get booed, all in an appeal to "white racists"

Mitt Romney 'deliberately got booed by the NAACP to appeal to white racists' | Mail Online

However, he sure mentions it at his fundraisers and wears it as his "badge of honor".

Romney Says It's OK He Got Booed, Defends His NAACP Speech - Yahoo! News

Also I have a bone with your tagline.

Obama never told his publisher he was from Kenya. It was placed on the jacket to increase sales by some unidentified person at the publishing house

If you know different, offer us a cite from a respected source and convince Romney of it too.

From your own link:

Romney, who had said that he 'expected' a negative response at the NAACP conference, told donors in Montana on Wednesday evening: 'I don't give different speeches to different audiences, alright. I gave them the same speech. When I mentioned I am going to get rid of Obamacare they weren't happy, I didn't get the same response.
'That's OK, I want people to know what I stand for and if I don't stand for what they want, go vote for someone else, that's just fine.'

Stre--------------------------------tch, you forgot where he said he didn't change his speech. He kinda knew they weren't going to like what he had to say. It wasn't a deliberate appeal to anyone..............you people on the left are an absolute joke!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
cartoon-romney-etch-a-sketch.png

However, he sure mentions it at his fundraisers and wears it as his "badge of honor". Yea like he didn't know he'd get booed. LMBO

Obama never told his publisher he was from Kenya. It was placed on the jacket to increase sales by some unidentified person at the publishing house Yea, they just made it up. Has to be, Obama would never do something like that. :eek:

If you know different, offer us a cite from a respected source and convince Romney of it too.

Whoops, Obama's editor just makes stuff up, the person who did it is unidentified, huh?? See my responses in red.

No ones knows Romney's motivation, I doubt he thought being booed by the NAACP would benefit him in the way suggested. White racists are going to vote for him anyway, unless of course their bigotry includes Mormons in which case they'll continue to support Paul.

What Romney demonstrated is a callous disregard for knowing his audience. Some may think it showed honesty, others see that as someone who would not be an effective diplomat - something the POTUS must be.

you mean he didn't pander to a certain group of people so that was showing, disregard.

However, he sure mentions it at his fundraisers and wears it as his "badge of honor".

Obama never told his publisher he was from Kenya. It was placed on the jacket to increase sales by some unidentified person at the publishing house

So you're agreeing with the premise that Romney gave the same stump speech to get booed so he could do ads in White Racists Magazine....hmmmkay

Who the fuck placed a "Born in Kenya" on the jacket unless that information came from Obama? How did they get everything else right, but just at random picked a country off the globe and pointed at Kenya. It makes no sense!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back