Dems: Mitt appeared before NAACP and got booed to appeal to "White racists"

He he he he. They invited him specifically to boo over something! He was invited to appeal to black racists!

He was smiling because he expected it. He knew why he was there. He was invited to speak before the NAACP under the hope that he would decline and they could call him a racist who was afraid of black people. Naturally no one expected him to get up there and say more welfare for all.

What the democrats did not expect was that Romney would also get applause, which he did. Romney's appearance is likely not to affect the black vote in the same way that obama's refusal to appear will. obama's support among blacks is strong but not unshakeable. Already they viewed his support of same sex marriage as selling black values for gay money. Now he's on the record of taking the black vote for granted. Yep, the foundation is shaking.

Check this out TDM. It's Obama smiling while he's getting booed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzpcgRfc0CI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Obama Gets Booed In Boston - YouTube[/ame]

No ones knows Romney's motivation, I doubt he thought being booed by the NAACP would benefit him in the way suggested. White racists are going to vote for him anyway, unless of course their bigotry includes Mormons in which case they'll continue to support Paul.

What Romney demonstrated is a callous disregard for knowing his audience. Some may think it showed honesty, others see that as someone who would not be an effective diplomat - something the POTUS must be.

why was he smiling while they booed

So why don't you tell us how he was supposed to act?? I seem to remember Obama smiling when he was talking about Jeeps and getting booed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj2a1VVJPHY&feature=player_embedded]Wrangler - YouTube[/ame]

No ones knows Romney's motivation, I doubt he thought being booed by the NAACP would benefit him in the way suggested. White racists are going to vote for him anyway, unless of course their bigotry includes Mormons in which case they'll continue to support Paul.

What Romney demonstrated is a callous disregard for knowing his audience. Some may think it showed honesty, others see that as someone who would not be an effective diplomat - something the POTUS must be.

What he in fact showed was a callous disregard for lying and pandering. He told them the truth. Something they're not used to from democrats.

Talking about how Obamacare is stifling economic growth was "callous disregard"?

Dems are on record as saying that Mitt appeared before the NAACP, said things that would intentionally get booed, all in an appeal to "white racists"

Are these people sick or what?

Mitt Romney 'deliberately got booed by the NAACP to appeal to white racists' | Mail Online
From your own link:

Romney, who had said that he 'expected' a negative response at the NAACP conference, told donors in Montana on Wednesday evening: 'I don't give different speeches to different audiences, alright. I gave them the same speech. When I mentioned I am going to get rid of Obamacare they weren't happy, I didn't get the same response.
'That's OK, I want people to know what I stand for and if I don't stand for what they want, go vote for someone else, that's just fine.'

Dems are on record as saying that Mitt appeared before the NAACP, said things that would intentionally get booed, all in an appeal to "white racists"

Are these people sick or what?

Mitt Romney 'deliberately got booed by the NAACP to appeal to white racists' | Mail Online
From your own link:

Romney, who had said that he 'expected' a negative response at the NAACP conference, told donors in Montana on Wednesday evening: 'I don't give different speeches to different audiences, alright. I gave them the same speech. When I mentioned I am going to get rid of Obamacare they weren't happy, I didn't get the same response.
'That's OK, I want people to know what I stand for and if I don't stand for what they want, go vote for someone else, that's just fine.'

Stre--------------------------------tch, you forgot where he said he didn't change his speech. He kinda knew they weren't going to like what he had to say. It wasn't a deliberate appeal to anyone..............you people on the left are an absolute joke!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back